What's new

A game called Fluxx

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CMCarlin

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
620
Rep Bank
$965
User Power: 17%
I've recently played Fluxx and so I did a search to see if it's been talked about here and I did find one post. So, I'd like to reply to that particular post here:



AroundtheWorld said:
So the key is figuring out how to change your tactics and strategies to best take advantage of the new rules and conditions.
My kids have this card game called Fluxx.... (great stocking stuffer for all you parents out there, btw) Most games have static rules. We have all become accustomed to that idea. Chess, checkers, monopoly - - they all have "the rules" sitting there for reference. But, fluxx is different. The rules are always changing. It is just a part of the game.

I guess it is more like "real life" that way. The changing rules are a part of the game. The sooner we all accept that, the faster we can start looking for ways to win in the new atmosphere.


I completely agree with you and I noticed the same thing when I first tried this game. I loved how it made you adapt to changing rules and goals. And sometimes, you could make your OWN rules. It felt very much like a game that tries to mimic entrepreneurship, in an abstract kind of way.

I very much recommend this one for anyone looking for a new strategic and casual card game.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom