The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A few good documentaries

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
For some reason I've been on a documentary kick. I wanted to share a few with all of you. All of these can actually be seen on the Netflix Instant Viewer, which is online streaming video.

Absolute Zero: Nova : The history of the study of COLD. What we knew then, what we know now. The inventions that came along the way and how refrigeration completely revolutionized the food industry.

This is a must see because it's interesting to note the entrepreneurs that put into place their own fastlane plans to capitalize on the technology at that time in history. It's worth watching for that reason alone.

The Future of Food: A very eye opening (and some what scary) piece on the Genetic Engineering business model and how much corporations have control over everything we eat. Everyone who cares about what they are feeding their children MUST watch this.

Enron: The smartest guys in the room: Woo boy! Enron. Before watching this I honestly didn't know much about the scandal behind Enron. These guys had the entire world fooled for a good amount of time.

A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash: It's about Oil. :smx6:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
For some reason I've been on a documentary kick. I wanted to share a few with all of you. All of these can actually be seen on the Netflix Instant Viewer, which is online streaming video.

Absolute Zero: Nova : The history of the study of COLD. What we knew then, what we know now. The inventions that came along the way and how refrigeration completely revolutionized the food industry.

This is a must see because it's interesting to note the entrepreneurs that put into place their own fastlane plans to capitalize on the technology at that time in history. It's worth watching for that reason alone.

The Future of Food: A very eye opening (and some what scary) piece on the Genetic Engineering business model and how much corporations have control over everything we eat. Everyone who cares about what they are feeding their children MUST watch this.

Enron: The smartest guys in the room: Woo boy! Enron. Before watching this I honestly didn't know much about the scandal behind Enron. These guys had the entire world fooled for a good amount of time.

A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash: It's about Oil. :smx6:

Hey! Thanks for the list. My husband loves anything science related - I like anything futurist-trend spotting. It's Father's Day this weekend and my son and I were going to buy a bunch of documentaries for Apple TV, get him a good bottle of single malt Scotch and I think he'll be delighted.

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
One thing to note about The future of food. After watching it I realized the extreme importance of requiring food to be labeled if it's been genetically modified. Without labels, we will never know the health effects and consumers will never be able to exercise their choice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.