- Joined
- Jul 30, 2007
- Messages
- 599
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 9%
I’m embarrassed. Here I am a “ reformed trouble maker†and I’ve been acting like “ Pecks bad boy “
I have been on a forced hiatus. You see, I used bad judgment and posted a political joke. Now if that wasn’t bad enough ...I tried to alibi it .... you know .. saying it was just a joke and it was. Well as you can imagine that didn’t go over too well and I had to spend time-out in the corner repeating 100 times “ No political jokes†My bad. Oh well,
I got some work done on my taxes................ boy ... talk about being depressed.
I tell ya........... I missed my daily fix, by not being able to be part of everything going on here.
When things like this happen....it makes you appreciate this forum that much more.
You see this forum is like a park:
As you enter you see.. jogging trails....kids playing ball.... a band playing... many other activities.
Runum..... Did he fill that vacancy?
ATW........What’s the update on that partnership deal?
Yeves.......Where is she??
Jscott........Got a new mobile?
Russ.........Did I miss anymore “ dope slaps“ ?.
Ryan.........Just discovered girls.....uh oh.
MJ ...........Ever vigilant ...........Thanks Mike.
You will notice that the park is very clean.............they don’t allow litter here. I was guilty of dropping litter. Guilty as charged your honor, so I won’t make that mistake again.
Where was I now;
Oh hey, there’s a fella’ with an old dog ... what’s he doing .. huh...oh
I see he’s teaching him some new tricks.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Here’s a bench. Think I’ll sit awhile.
I almost forgot, while I was away, I visited that other site...yes you know the one.
Gaaaaaaaaaads ! It looks like a pre-school.....20 M.P.H. signs all over. As you can imagine, I hopped back into my Porsche and headed back as fast as I could. Why is it that you always have to enter the freeway in the right hand slow lane.............don’t they know what this baby will do..0-60? Let me get over now...ok.. here’s the left lane...whata’ this in the passing lane. Oh, it’s a Aston.......Show-off....hmmm. Maybe my next one.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It’s good to be home! .... Hi guys!:urock2:
I have been on a forced hiatus. You see, I used bad judgment and posted a political joke. Now if that wasn’t bad enough ...I tried to alibi it .... you know .. saying it was just a joke and it was. Well as you can imagine that didn’t go over too well and I had to spend time-out in the corner repeating 100 times “ No political jokes†My bad. Oh well,
I got some work done on my taxes................ boy ... talk about being depressed.
I tell ya........... I missed my daily fix, by not being able to be part of everything going on here.
When things like this happen....it makes you appreciate this forum that much more.
You see this forum is like a park:
As you enter you see.. jogging trails....kids playing ball.... a band playing... many other activities.
Runum..... Did he fill that vacancy?
ATW........What’s the update on that partnership deal?
Yeves.......Where is she??
Jscott........Got a new mobile?
Russ.........Did I miss anymore “ dope slaps“ ?.
Ryan.........Just discovered girls.....uh oh.
MJ ...........Ever vigilant ...........Thanks Mike.
You will notice that the park is very clean.............they don’t allow litter here. I was guilty of dropping litter. Guilty as charged your honor, so I won’t make that mistake again.
Where was I now;
Oh hey, there’s a fella’ with an old dog ... what’s he doing .. huh...oh
I see he’s teaching him some new tricks.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Here’s a bench. Think I’ll sit awhile.
I almost forgot, while I was away, I visited that other site...yes you know the one.
Gaaaaaaaaaads ! It looks like a pre-school.....20 M.P.H. signs all over. As you can imagine, I hopped back into my Porsche and headed back as fast as I could. Why is it that you always have to enter the freeway in the right hand slow lane.............don’t they know what this baby will do..0-60? Let me get over now...ok.. here’s the left lane...whata’ this in the passing lane. Oh, it’s a Aston.......Show-off....hmmm. Maybe my next one.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It’s good to be home! .... Hi guys!:urock2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
