The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A comb for thick hair, middle east.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Hi, i was thinking, regular comb sucks, especially if you have thick and frizzy hair(im from middle east) im not the only one having problems with this. Ive tried many brushes and combs and some or good and some terrible, but even the good have som flaws. I want to tweak it a little. Where do i go from here?

Im very new to this and have no idea how to continue? Design, legal issues, prototype, manufacturer and so on?

Even if i dont tweak it i think many of the good brushes in europe and us is not available. Maybe making them little cheaper and trying not go get sued and selling them there?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
I have no idea how you would do this, but I need to buy the end product! My hair is THICK and curly.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
May I suggest reading One Simple Idea by Stephen Key?

It goes through the steps from idea to market, at the least it would help you figure out the next step in the process and how to start taking action on your idea.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I'd start by asking around--how many people have this problem? Is this a viable niche? If so, then get busy trying to create a product that works. Get some brushes and combs and break 'em up and put 'em back to together and experiment until you come up with something--then ask others if you prototype works for them, then go from there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
I have no idea how you would do this, but I need to buy the end product! My hair is THICK and curly.

Have you tried the tangle teezer?

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.