The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Business is Born

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Micah Huxford

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Jun 1, 2015
This sounds really interesting. Have you sold any of your samples yet? If not, has there been a specific reason why?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser202

This sounds really interesting. Have you sold any of your samples yet? If not, has there been a specific reason why?
I have not sold any samples yet. Most people that import, sell on ebay or Amazon and the product I have chosen is super saturated on those platforms. So...I have decided to create my own brand and my own website, sell mostly through that, and rely mpstly on word of mouth and social media. Website is up and active, although not with my own domain and no SEO. Also, my samples already have someone else's logo, which I need to remove and add my own. I'm REAL close to being operational!! IF I can get my supplier to cooperate (or find another supplier), I estimate being up and running within 3-4 months, which fits my timeline perfectly.

G

GuestUser202

Quick update: I sourced a free inkjet printer so I can print my warranty cards. I received my photo's from the professional photographer I hired and man did they turn out good!! SO not a waste of money! Other than that, still just building inventory and working on the finer details at this point. Not much to report, but I don't want people to think I have given up.

G

GuestUser202

So this month (actually end of last month) my landlord decided to raise my rent to a point I refuse to pay and cannot really afford. So in the true spirit of Mr. DeMarco, I have decided to give up my 1,000sqft, 2 bedroom apt nestled in the foothills of Colorado, buy a ~250sqft motorhome and live in that. So this past month has been packing, moving, searching for a decent motorhome, buying said motorhome and moving into it. Business is on hold at this point.

G

GuestUser202

Just an update to let everyone know that I am still here and have not given up. For anyone following along, I bought a 27' class A motorhome. I put $1,000 down, sold my motorcycle for $1,500, put that all on my motorhome, put another $1,000 out of pocket on it, and sold my Jeep for $1,900. This paid the motorhome off and I am now free and clear on it. I also traded my Volvo for a different car so I am also rid of that now too.

My challenge now is getting the motorhome running, drivable and livable. I bought it in a non-running state, so me being me, I figure I can get it running fairly inexpensively, so that is priority at this point. I had to tow it from the storage yard to my friends house, but that is done. I have parts in hand and on order that should get it running. Hoping for decent weather to do so. I plugged it into power at my friends house and it seems all electric works. Too afraid to test gas as the motorhome appears to have been sitting for 16 years, so not real sure of the condition of the gas lines.

Just as Mr. DeMarco says, people see the success, but never the struggle. I figure people here will be able to see both. My launch date has been pushed back, but who cares? I would rather push it back and have it done right, than to risk no inventory, customers, or sales.

halmerej

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 2, 2015
Just an update to let everyone know that I am still here and have not given up. For anyone following along, I bought a 27' class A motorhome. I put $1,000 down, sold my motorcycle for $1,500, put that all on my motorhome, put another $1,000 out of pocket on it, and sold my Jeep for $1,900. This paid the motorhome off and I am now free and clear on it. I also traded my Volvo for a different car so I am also rid of that now too.

My challenge now is getting the motorhome running, drivable and livable. I bought it in a non-running state, so me being me, I figure I can get it running fairly inexpensively, so that is priority at this point. I had to tow it from the storage yard to my friends house, but that is done. I have parts in hand and on order that should get it running. Hoping for decent weather to do so. I plugged it into power at my friends house and it seems all electric works. Too afraid to test gas as the motorhome appears to have been sitting for 16 years, so not real sure of the condition of the gas lines.

Just as Mr. DeMarco says, people see the success, but never the struggle. I figure people here will be able to see both. My launch date has been pushed back, but who cares? I would rather push it back and have it done right, than to risk no inventory, customers, or sales.

Last edited:
G

GuestUser202

Posting an update to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. I'm still not in the motorhome yet as it's taking more time than expected to get it ready. I've put the running part on hold and I've been focusing on the living part. Needs a hot water heat and then I can live in it full time. Just trying to figure out the best option.

So today, I quit my J.O.B. I gave one days notice as I simply just cannot take it anymore. Tomorrow, Jan 8, 2016 will be my last day there. The next few weeks, and possibly months are going to be very interesting. I need to hold out until I get my 401k. Once I have that, I will put a few grand to my business.

G

GuestUser202

Only 4 days after quitting my bs corporate job, I have my 1st taste of owning my own business! I have already managed to find work, 2 separate and completely different "day jobs" if you will. Thanks to none other than Craigslist. It won't make me rich by any means, but given the skills I have and the type of work I am capable of and willing to do, it would seem that I can actually survive this way. Not only survive, but also build my business this thread relates to. No bosses, no strict schedule, no one telling me what I can and cannot do, NO FREAKING STRESS! Am I worried about money? Ehh, not so much. With people needing help from moving furniture, to deploying a computer network from the ground up, to swapping engines, it's out there. I choose the work I want to do. I choose when I want to work. I choose the jobs. This is so freaking great!!!! Haha! I may even turn this into small business for now...UHelp instead of UHaul!!!

I also stopped by the bank today to discuss my 401k options, but there isn't much they can do or answer as they do not know the specifics of my account. I have to wait until I receive paperwork in the mail to really see what I can do. However, we started talking about starting my own company and his eyes lit up!! Even calling in a merchant services banker to speak with me. I ALMOST bought my llc on the spot, but I felt the timing just isn't quite right for that. But it's good to know that my retirement banker is also a business planner!

Last edited by a moderator:

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Only 4 days after quitting my bs corporate job, I have my 1st taste of owning my own business! I have already managed to find work, 2 separate and completely different "day jobs" if you will. Thanks to none other than Craigslist. It won't make me rich by any means, but given the skills I have and the type of work I am capable of and willing to do, it would seem that I can actually survive this way. Not only survive, but also build my business this thread relates to. No bosses, no strict schedule, no one telling me what I can and cannot do, NO FREAKING STRESS! Am I worried about money? Ehh, not so much. With people needing help from moving furniture, to deploying a computer network from the ground up, to swapping engines, it's out there. I choose the work I want to do. I choose when I want to work. I choose the jobs. This is so freaking great!!!! Haha! I may even turn this into small business for now...UHelp instead of UHaul!!!

I also stopped by the bank today to discuss my 401k options, but there isn't much they can do or answer as they do not know the specifics of my account. I have to wait until I receive paperwork in the mail to really see what I can do. However, we started talking about starting my own company and his eyes lit up!! Even calling in a merchant services banker to speak with me. I ALMOST bought my llc on the spot, but I felt the timing just isn't quite right for that. But it's good to know that my retirement banker is also a business planner!

Awesome thread man ! Pure motivation brother are you sharing your product with us now ? I saw that you said you posted a prototype on instagram, mind sharing it ?

G

GuestUser202

Awesome thread man ! Pure motivation brother are you sharing your product with us now ? I saw that you said you posted a prototype on instagram, mind sharing it ?

I have just a couple more things to get into place before I share everything...need my llc and to place my 1st large order. Oh and buy my domain name. I'm looking at March to get these taken care of and June to launch. Stay tuned.

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
I fully respect everything you've done; and I greatly admire your efforts, enthusiasm, and continuous battle even though life is, apparently, given you the finger at this time.

Now, my friend, with all due respect, I will ask you to make a reality check, purely for your own good. I, in no way, am trying to be a dream-stealer, or anything else. Solely because we are in a forum where constructive criticism makes everything better.

Firstly, let me tell you that I've been exactly where you are in terms of launching your business.

1) Don't you think this has taken you a lot of time to start up? I believe you got your first shipment 7-8 months ago, and haven't sold a single product yet. You need to get to the point.

2) You said you were working on your website and it was "coming along nicely" 7 months ago. Now you're expecting to buy a domain name and file an LLC by MARCH (another 2 months wasted!).

Two points - buying a domain name and creating a more-than-adequate landing page/website for whatever you're trying to sell would take you 1 week tops w/ 6-7 hours/day if you're starting out. (Wordpress themes)

Here is something crucial that, I'm sure, almost EVERYONE in this messageboard was guilty of at one time or another: you're getting stuck in the start up process. You do not need an LLC to start.

Not at all. You're, as a US citizen/permanent resident, allowed to sell whatever you want as long as you file your sales as income yearly in your tax return form. Given that we just entered 2016, if you start selling now, you won't have to worry about this until 2017. An LLC will NOT help you right now. Why do you need an LLC for an idea you have not validated yet? Waste of money and precious time!

3) I greatly admire your level of commitment to this whole project. I admire how you're still trying and even had to get a broken mobilehome to get going. But - 7 months, man. You're getting stuck with trivial tasks that you don't need to do to sell your product.

You don't need warranty cards. You don't need pro photography from day 1. Sure, it's nice, but borrowing a friend's DSLR camera, or heck, Galaxy S6/iPhone 6S would be a much economical and barely differential substitute. I've taken pictures with my S6 that look like they're straight out of an EOS 6d.

I'm all fine with branding your product.

What you need, is to start selling. Be it on Amazon, on your own website, whatever. Get on adwords. Get on craigslist. Set your target market, and freaking sell your samples.

It hurts my heart to see people get stuck in the startup process every single time - and I'm guilty of it when I first started out. I think everyone is. Please don't take my words as condescending. This happens way too often in the entrepreneurial community - but stop wasting your time and get to the deal. You can be in position to sell 5 days from now.

Make that first sale.

G

GuestUser202

@BostonHusky - thanks for the feedback and constructive criticizim AND support! But my plan is to create a business, not just sell products. I know it's been a LONG time since I started this, but certain events had to happen to allow me to get to this point.

As for the pics, I agree...my iPhone 6 takes AMAZING pictures (which you will see on my Instagram page at some point), but I read somewhere on here that high quality photos will sell a product. And in thinking of that and looking at product photos, I see it as a necessity. The photos won't go stale. I can use these 50 years into the future.

The website is done and it seriously only took me a few hours. I used the free version of jimdo.com. But with the free version, I am VERY limited in what I can do. Plus the website is www.domain.jimdo.com. In building a business, not have your own domain just looks cheap and that you are not serious. Mr. DeMarco says in the book to look bigger than you are...he even created fake names and positions for his company to look bigger.

You are correct. I don't need an LLC or domain to sell a product. But I do need them to build a business. And again, Mr. DeMarco states several times in the book buy an LLC and start a brand. That's what I'm doing. An LLC is only $50 and the domain/hosting is only ~$100/yr...VERY small amounts to be a kefir business. The issue is not money, but timing.

So....why is it taking me so long? I am taking advise from another very popular thread on here. I am buying my product from an overseas manufacturer (it has been veried that it IS the manufacturer), adding my logo and fine details to at we out, and selling here in the US. My supplier has an MOQ of 300 pieces. For me to buy 300 pieces and pay for shipping, I need around $2500. I had hoped to sell my 2 "extra" vehicles and make this MOQ order, but because of the events posted in this thread, I was not able to make that happen. But now, timing is right. Things seemed to have fallen into place. Oh. And because my product is coming from overseas, the manufacturer needs 45 days lead time to produce and ship. They won't do that until at least half is paid upfront. But with my 401k, I'll be able to pay all of it upfront...and get 600-900 pieces in different colors. I cannot sell what I don't have.

You mention Amazon and Craigslist as selling points. Once I reveal my product, you will see why I cannot sell them on those sites. Heck, I found out this past summer that I have local competition already. And their product is 1/2 to 3/4 cheaper than what mine will be priced at. That's where the fine details come in...that's how I will be able to sell my product for 2-3 times as much. Greedy? No. I will lose money on every product I warranty. BUT my customers will be happy with my product and my service and advertise for me. It won't be "when the _____ break, I'll buy new ones because they are so cheap." It'll be "I broke my ____ and they sent me new ones within days."

I'm not afraid or stuck to launch. I'm actually VERY MUCH looking forward to it!! And right now, with all these events that have transpired, I am ready and able to do so!! I am just a bit concerned though because no one has told me I'm crazy yet, and the ones that are told they are crazy always seem to succeed.

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Oct 15, 2014
@BostonHusky - thanks for the feedback and constructive criticizim

I understand you want to get all the details of your business right, but I highly recommend you take a step back and think about whether it's actually required.

This thread greatly reminds me of the first 'business' I started. I registered all the domains, registered it as a Ltd. company, spent A LOT (for a 16-17 year old) on making a professional website and getting professional photographs done, planning every aspect of my marketing, I even got a professionally written PR made (amongst numerous other things). I did all these things over almost a full year, thinking everything needed to be absolutely perfect (but never actually getting a sale). You know what I did at the end of it? I didn't release it. I had virtually the perfect business ready to release, and I never did (now my reasons came down more to a legal matter that I was incredibly stupid to ignore / blinded by money - I was 16-17 at the time).

I know yours is a very different story to mine, but you may face similar pitfalls. You mention that there are other sellers selling for 2-3x less than you, and from what I've gathered in this thread, your main selling point is a different material and the warranty - meaning it's a relatively generic product. Which in turns mean these competitors can quite easily up there price and slap a warranty on their product.

I'm not saying this to demoralize you, but it just seems you're falling into the trap of making 'progress' without actually making any progress. You do these little things that feel good and make you feel like you're running a business, but they're not actually helping you to make real progress. The fact you haven't sold the samples from 7+ months ago should be a huge red flag.

So my advice is to sell your samples (you mention you can't sell these on Amazon / eBay), so use a free Wordpress template on a $10 domain, run some ads and see if people (other than you) actually want this product. Then continue from there. Work out the actual downfalls (i.e. figuring out the branding), rather than spending unnecessary money, which sounds as though it's scarce at the moment.

I only had a quick glance over the posts, so if I'm wrong then ignore and feel free to call me an idiot. I hope you succeed.

G

GuestUser202

@Lone Wolf - I've not been ignoring you! Haha been busy, even though I'm only working part time now. Thanks for the feedback. It seems everyone on here has the same response as you..."how many samples have you sold?" So....in taking that as advise from more experienced entrepreneurs, I decided to try and focus on that right now.

So my question to you @Lone Wolf is where can I get a $10 domain? My reasoning for wanting the LLC and domain is to ensure someone doesn't steal my name.

Sometime last year, I bought my own pad printer so I can brand my own product. Well, after looking at what is available, I got quite overwhelmed and had no clue where to even start. So today, I acted on an idea I had a few months ago. I took my pad printer to a local silkscreener I've been working with to see if he would be interested in trading my pad printer for his labor to stamp my product. Well...he bit and bit hard. He's very interested in this deal! So hopefully, samples will be ready to sell within a month (still have just a few things to take care of as I want the samples do represnt the final product). And yes, they are a fairly generic product, but a product everyone needs and buys regularly!

In other news, I am now in my RV! It truly will save me about $1k a month in rent!! It's cold, but I'm working on that. My 401k should be here next week, but I am really liking the idea of selling my samples before dropping $4-5k on inventory.

Yìlì

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 22, 2016
Belgium
Reading this thread makes me realize I've also been focussing on the wrong things. @Longinus also told me this.

Where I'm from, I do need to go through a lot of paperwork to sell products legally.

But nothing is holding me back to just order samples, go to friends, family and some business owners, show them the product and ask if they would like to buy. I could let them 'preorder'.
This will validate my idea a lot quicker than starting a company with a lot of paperwork, setting up my ecommerce store and driving traffic to it with ppc and seo. So that's what I'm going to do.

As for you @muddblood , it seems getting your website to work is quite difficult for you. Maybe it would be best if you set up a Shopify store. Will cost you $29/month. Alternatively, I remember you saying something about jimdo? Your already made your store using their platform right? Checking their website, I'm seeing it's even cheaper! And you get a domain name with their plan. So just go with them. You could also host a wordpress site with woocommerce, but it will still cost you to host the site so it won't be cheaper than using jimdo.

To answer your question more direct: get your domain with the Jimdo plan. Or buy it at Godaddy or Namecheap. If you have any questions, PM me. I know how get websites hosted, and if I don't, there's always Google ;)

Get started, I will too!

Last edited:

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
How exactly do you need to go through a lot of paperwork to sell tems legally in Belgium? I have friends who import stuff like bandanas, just for some basic side money, and sell it on ebay.be.

G

GuestUser202

I am now an official company!! I purchased my LLC, obtained my EIN from the the IRS, and opened a business checking and savings account today (courtesy of receiving my 401k check). Next step is getting inventory, which will happen in the next few days...at least place the order. I'll purchase my domain/hosting at a later time.

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
Yes, you need to advertise! How else would people actually get to your website? Look into Adwords.

G

GuestUser202

Yes, you need to advertise! How else would people actually get to your website? Look into Adwords.
How would Adwords work if I change the URL? ie, when I buy the domain? Any other suggestions other than Adwords?

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
What do you mean if you change the URL?

Why don't you go buy a domain right now? It takes literally 3 minutes and $10. You can connect it to your current website in minutes.

No, I don't have any other suggestions other than Adwords. Adwords makes me (bleeeeeep) for every dollar I spend on advertising. Adwords is the greatest tool that you can ever have in your arsenal as an online marketer with a website.

Last edited:

stockyal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 7, 2014
United kingdom
enjoyed the read and your enthusiasm, as others have mentioned, is great. I hope you have success in the future, having created my own brand for re-sale on ebay, amazon and etsy I am suprised to hear you have stuck with the product for this amount of time without a sale. i was worried after one week with no sale, so your commitment is admirable. In regards to the URL i have to agree with @BostonHusky most online web development sites offer a free domain with a monthly fee, it really is simple to do so if you are unsure of transferring from a domain provider to website developing provider this is the best way. In regards to advertising i am currently using twitter and facebook, and have been since day one to get as many followers as possible so that when i released my site, new products etc i could tell my following.This may be something you want to consider as an option other than adwords ( i cant comment on adwords yet as i have no xperience yet but will be trialing soon) also try leaving your twitter username / website URL somewhere on your packaging and may be offer a discount code for signing up to your email list. good luck!

JR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 9, 2016
Brentwood, TN
So my question to you @Lone Wolf is where can I get a $10 domain?

Just in case you are still looking for an answer to this, you can purchase a domain from places like moniker.com, godaddy.com, 1and1.com, etc... It takes 5 minutes to search and purchase. Prices will range from $9.99 - 15.99 per year.

Hope this helps

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
How would Adwords work if I change the URL? ie, when I buy the domain? Any other suggestions other than Adwords?

This is a bit of a "drive-by" comment, but a cursory reading of this thread makes me thing you're pretending to be in business. If you were actually serious about selling this stuff you would take a few samples to every.single.store in where you live and ask them to buy some and see if they sell. You would also spend time explaining why your product is worth $79, when I can buy them for $12.99 from a gas-station without your logo. You might also spend some time writing your own warranty, and not copy-pasting your most popular competitor's warranty and replacing their name with yours.

Finally, remove links to your stuff from this thread: there are literally thousands of people reading this forum who will copy you verbatim if you make any sales.

G

GuestUser202

What do you mean if you change the URL?

Why don't you go buy a domain right now? It takes literally 3 minutes and $10. You can connect it to your current website in minutes.

No, I don't have any other suggestions other than Adwords. Adwords makes me (bleeeeeep) for every dollar I spend on advertising. Adwords is the greatest tool that you can ever have in your arsenal as an online marketer with a website.
I see what you're saying about the domain. I hadn't thought about that! I think I have Monday off so I'll check into it Monday.

As for Adwords....sure, I'll check more into that too!! I'll keep you updated!

So question...I know it's my business and my decision, so I guess looking for advise. Is it worth dropping $2-3k on inventory now? Or should I wait to see if Adwords works to prove the idea?

G

GuestUser202

So...I thought about going store to store and dropping off samples. I would rather not do that at this time.

Domain...I've seen domains for $10, which yes, I can buy anytime, but up until just now, I didn't realize I could setup a simple redirect. But I see what @BostonHusky is saying now.

As for not selling one single item yet...I don't know. Lack of advertising??

And speaking of advertising, I am on Instagram and Facebook and I will probably start a Twitter account too. Oh and linked in, which seems to be gaining popularity for advertising. I managed to find a free social media marketing company (with a pay option of course) so I'll try that out...one post but posting on several sites at once. Kind of nice how that works.

URL is now gone. I knew it was risky putting it up, but as we all know (and was pointed out in the book) there are a thousand other people doing this already and a thousand more to follow.

I think I answered all the questions and topics??

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA

BostonHusky

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 13, 2015
Why not go try to sell your glasses, and why all the delay? Businesses aren't supposed to be money sinks where you keep putting in effort with no return for almost a year... They're supposed to make you money.

You need to accept all your mistakes so far and start on a clean slate.

It would have taken me 1 day, tops, to make a very good looking Wordpress site using themes. It would cost me around $15 to buy a domain and hosting.

The fact that you've been delaying this very simple process for months makes me feel like this is all mental masturbation, and just making yourself feel like you're actually doing something when you've accomplished pretty much nothing so far. Sorry, buddy.

ALSO...

WHY DROP THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON INVENTORY WHEN YOU HAVE NOT MADE A SINGLE SALE YET?

I don't get it! I DO NOT get it!

You consider THAT, but you don't consider investing $20 for a top of the line website/domain, let's say $40 extra for a really good premium wordpress theme, and $50 on Adwords (which should get you plenty of sales if you do your homework) TO TEST YOUR IDEA?

I'm sorry, man. I can't be PC anymore. This whole thing is just ridiculous. You need to get your shit together and ground yourself. This is the equivalent of masturbating to pornography and feeling accomplished for having sex with a woman.

I started making money on my most recent business the same day I finished my website. I didn't have to go around and do a gazillion different useless things that customers don't even care about when they buy from me.

...and you want to drop thirty effing benjamins on inventory with nothing to show for..?

G

GuestUser202

Why not go try to sell your glasses, and why all the delay? Businesses aren't supposed to be money sinks where you keep putting in effort with no return for almost a year... They're supposed to make you money.

You need to accept all your mistakes so far and start on a clean slate.

It would have taken me 1 day, tops, to make a very good looking Wordpress site using themes. It would cost me around $15 to buy a domain and hosting.

The fact that you've been delaying this very simple process for months makes me feel like this is all mental masturbation, and just making yourself feel like you're actually doing something when you've accomplished pretty much nothing so far. Sorry, buddy.

ALSO...

WHY DROP THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON INVENTORY WHEN YOU HAVE NOT MADE A SINGLE SALE YET?

I don't get it! I DO NOT get it!

You consider THAT, but you don't consider investing $20 for a top of the line website/domain, let's say $40 extra for a really good premium wordpress theme, and $50 on Adwords (which should get you plenty of sales if you do your homework) TO TEST YOUR IDEA?

I'm sorry, man. I can't be PC anymore. This whole thing is just ridiculous. You need to get your shit together and ground yourself. This is the equivalent of masturbating to pornography and feeling accomplished for having sex with a woman.

I started making money on my most recent business the same day I finished my website. I didn't have to go around and do a gazillion different useless things that customers don't even care about when they buy from me.

...and you want to drop thirty effing benjamins on inventory with nothing to show for..?
Show me where I can get $40 hosting.

And why would I want to spend $40/mo on hosting and learning Wordpress when I already have a functioning website with a shopping cart and payment options already?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.