The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

7 traits the rich have in common

Anything related to matters of the mind

mikey3times

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jun 21, 2013
Massachusetts
http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/01/luxury/rich-personality-traits/index.html

Nothing all that new here, but I thought #2 shows what it takes to get rich.

Always on the clock: The 40-hour work week is like a part-time schedule for many, especially those who have built businesses. A 60- to 80-hour work week is more the norm, as are working vacations...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darren1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 13, 2014
Even though these are great ways to help motivate ourselves – I always think lists like these are silly. Sometimes people are just ‘lucky’ and what is to say that someone who does not have all those characteristics could not make a ton of money. Still, a very interesting read that really does reveal quite a bit about personality.

Andrew@Secret

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
May 30, 2014
Usually I think lists like this are crap but I like the psychology they dug into with this one. I'm gonna share it as well :)

Forget who says this quote or if I'm slaughtering it but...

Yup. Not to hijack the thread but I also like this one on luck: http://www.secretentourage.com/motivation/luck-laboring-under-correct-knowledge/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Forget who says this quote or if I'm slaughtering it but

or something along those lines.
"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
Thomas Jefferson

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Even though these are great ways to help motivate ourselves – I always think lists like these are silly. Sometimes people are just ‘lucky’ and what is to say that someone who does not have all those characteristics could not make a ton of money. Still, a very interesting read that really does reveal quite a bit about personality.
You may want to pick up a copy of the Millionaire Fastlane and give it a read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.