The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

7 Tips To Help You Become A Millionaire

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
He is earning 6k a month from his blog. Do you want to take tips from a NON millionaire?

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
And how do you know this?
Do you even bothered reading the article?

^My guess is NO, he definitely didnt.

Great article, thanks for posting.

This one is my favorite:

"7. When something is not working or won’t take you where you want to go, quit. This is probably the biggest reason most people will never make a million dollars – they are too afraid to change. If today as you read this you have no potential to make a million doing what you do – and you want to make a million – then start making changes so you can.

You don’t necessarily have to quit your job or close your business, but you will need to tap on some kind of potential million dollar system to what you are doing. For example, investing in property with your business profits, or starting a business on the side if you’re still working a job, or finding someone to partner with to start a business so it doesn’t require all your time. If you can’t see how it will happen then how on earth will it ever happen"

Specifically, this line: If today as you read this you have no potential to make a million doing what you do – and you want to make a million – then start making changes so you can.

MJ has been telling all of us that for years... Truly GREAT food for thought....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fennec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Oct 16, 2010
He is earning 6k a month from his blog. Do you want to take tips from a NON millionaire?

How do you know he doesn't make more elsewhere, or that he doesn't have some savings? lol

As for the article, #4 is so true. It's my plan...work off my strength and hire people to do stuff I'm weaker at. (Like organization, etc.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.