The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

7 Podcasts to Make You the Boss in 2018

RJWilde

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Hey all,

was just reading this article on Business Insider about podcasts to listen to you up your hustle and wanted to share the resource! Whether you're starting your own business or just looking to change roles, I think there's a little something for everyone.

(Plus, podcasts are great for a commute or working out! Podcasts: 1 Books: 0)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheodoreA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 16, 2017
Guildford, UK
Not a big fan of many of these.
The Tim Ferriss Show is my favourite podcast. Tim has interviewed loads of different very successful people (Not all business, but some athletes, scientists, etc), and he tries to pick apart what makes them tick, their routines and their stories. They're long podcasts (1-2 hours), but if you have the time, well worth a listen.

The Tony Robbins podcast is great too. Like the Tim Ferriss Show, Tony often interviews successful entrepreneurs and industry experts to figure out how they became successful in certain fields as well as gaining insights into their ideas and knowledge.

The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes is also really good. Again, he interviews successful people to figure out more about them and their success.

The Gary Vee Audio Experience. Marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk has this podcast where he basically uploads all of his keynotes and rants as well as the AskGaryVeeShow, where callers call in and ask questions and he will answer them alongside a successful guest. Far more orientated and brad building and marketing, but valuable all the same.

There are plenty more, but those are my favourites, and in my opinion, far better than the ones in that list.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
"7 podcasts to help you find a new job in the next 12 months"

o_O

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
The only show worth anything on there is The Pitch, because it’s basically Podcast Sharktank.

But, no these podcasts are for staying in the slow lane, so doubt many people will get use out of them.

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
I enojyed John Lee Dumas' Entrepreneur on Fire...especially since its the perfect time for my morning commute. But he asks the same questions from episode to episode so I got a little tired of listening to it.

Pat Flynn and his Smart Passive Income Podcast is my absolute favorite. Listening to his podcast is like getting an MBA in internet marketing.

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Side hustle school by Chris Guillebeau is WICKED! One of the most fantastic Podcast out there. He does a post almost every day. Its a short podcast ( 7 to 12 mins). A collection of amazing ways people hustling to make money or business with or without money all over this planet!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.