The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

500€ Profit first month in business

Marketing, social media, advertising

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Here's an update to my post from a month ago, where I shared about launching my supplement Shopify store and making my first sale. Since then, I've racked up sales faster than a squirrel collecting nuts for winter.

I've been laser-focused on customer support and adding so much value, you'd think I was Santa Claus in a business suit. I even hooked up Crazy Egg to my Shopify, which is like having x-ray vision for your website - highly recommend it!

For the shoppers who ghosted their carts at checkout, I reached out with free samples and shipping so tempting, 90% said yes. After trying the product, they started spending money like it was going out of fashion, dropping 50 to 100 euros a month.

Had a bit of a hiccup when a neighbor decided to play 'Finders Keepers' with a customer's free sample. I sent another one, and the customer was so blown away by the gesture, they splurged 60 euros on the spot. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade!

I went full Sherlock Holmes on my website, analyzing and sprucing up everything from images to the copy. I even made a list of every single objection a customer could have - and I mean everything, even the ones so silly they'd make a cat laugh.

I brainstormed solutions like a mad scientist, which led to a revamp of my offer: higher prices, irresistible bonuses, and a buying process so smooth, it's like sliding down a rainbow.

One customer became such a fan, she's out there promoting my product to her friends like she's running for president of my fan club.

I've been bonding with customers over emails and covering shipping costs, winning their trust faster than you can say 'free shipping'. This let me hike up my prices because, let's face it, everyone loves the VIP treatment.

Now, I'm on a mission to make my offer so good, customers will feel like they're getting a hug from their grandma every time they buy.

Google Ads
Started with baby steps, burning through 200 to 300 euros. But hey, you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet, right?

Next up: more Google Ads magic, hiring a TikTok wizard, and dabbling in Facebook and Instagram sorcery.

What I've learned: Word-of-mouth works better than a fairy's wand. I've been working harder to make an offer you can't refuse, and it's paying off.

Those 500 euros I made might not be a millionaire's breakfast, but to me, it's like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. And who knows? Maybe soon, I'll be using my earnings to pay for my castle (or at least my rent).

So, to all the newbies out there: just start. You might not know everything, but that's the beauty of the journey. It's like baking a cake without a recipe - a little messy, but oh so satisfying in the end.

And remember, it's the small steps that lead to big leaps. So, grab your metaphorical hiking boots and start climbing that mountain. Who knows what view awaits you at the top?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
Congrats on your first bits of succes, much more to come! Because of this post i started using crazy egg and the insights are really helpfull, Thanks!

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Congrats on your first bits of succes, much more to come! Because of this post i started using crazy egg and the insights are really helpfull, Thanks!
Yeah crazy egg is a game changer, i would also use Samrush free trial to do seome SEO Research and keywords.

CallMeRafael

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 29, 2024
Europe
Here's an update to my post from a month ago, where I shared about launching my supplement Shopify store and making my first sale. Since then, I've racked up sales faster than a squirrel collecting nuts for winter.

I've been laser-focused on customer support and adding so much value, you'd think I was Santa Claus in a business suit. I even hooked up Crazy Egg to my Shopify, which is like having x-ray vision for your website - highly recommend it!

For the shoppers who ghosted their carts at checkout, I reached out with free samples and shipping so tempting, 90% said yes. After trying the product, they started spending money like it was going out of fashion, dropping 50 to 100 euros a month.

Had a bit of a hiccup when a neighbor decided to play 'Finders Keepers' with a customer's free sample. I sent another one, and the customer was so blown away by the gesture, they splurged 60 euros on the spot. Talk about turning lemons into lemonade!

I went full Sherlock Holmes on my website, analyzing and sprucing up everything from images to the copy. I even made a list of every single objection a customer could have - and I mean everything, even the ones so silly they'd make a cat laugh.

I brainstormed solutions like a mad scientist, which led to a revamp of my offer: higher prices, irresistible bonuses, and a buying process so smooth, it's like sliding down a rainbow.

One customer became such a fan, she's out there promoting my product to her friends like she's running for president of my fan club.

I've been bonding with customers over emails and covering shipping costs, winning their trust faster than you can say 'free shipping'. This let me hike up my prices because, let's face it, everyone loves the VIP treatment.

Now, I'm on a mission to make my offer so good, customers will feel like they're getting a hug from their grandma every time they buy.

Google Ads
Started with baby steps, burning through 200 to 300 euros. But hey, you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet, right?

Next up: more Google Ads magic, hiring a TikTok wizard, and dabbling in Facebook and Instagram sorcery.

What I've learned: Word-of-mouth works better than a fairy's wand. I've been working harder to make an offer you can't refuse, and it's paying off.

Those 500 euros I made might not be a millionaire's breakfast, but to me, it's like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. And who knows? Maybe soon, I'll be using my earnings to pay for my castle (or at least my rent).

So, to all the newbies out there: just start. You might not know everything, but that's the beauty of the journey. It's like baking a cake without a recipe - a little messy, but oh so satisfying in the end.

And remember, it's the small steps that lead to big leaps. So, grab your metaphorical hiking boots and start climbing that mountain. Who knows what view awaits you at the top?
This is a fantastic post with great insights provided to it's readers. Please keep us all updated with your progress.

Wishing you all the best from Ireland!

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
In ~2 hours from his post you not only read his post but installed this software and collected helpful insights? Is it really that great? I've never heard of it personally.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
In ~2 hours from his post you not only read his post but installed this software and collected helpful insights? Is it really that great? I've never heard of it personally.
It's like a Shopify add on that records every Website visit, and you can watch where people click on and what they look at, and how much time they spend om the website, so you can use it to analyse and imrpove data.
It's expensice tho, but therw is a free trial for 30 days.

CallMeRafael

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 29, 2024
Europe
What is the point of a post like this? That's a genuine question.

If you think a piece of software is my only insight from that post, then you are delusional.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
What is the point of a post like this? That's a genuine question.

If you think a piece of software is my only insight from that post, then you are delusional.
Well this got weird - I wasn't even responding to you. And it was just a question about the software...? I am confused.

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
Yes that's what happens when you take some action. Read the post, looked up the software singed up for the free trial, found some usefull stuff came back congratulated the guy for his initial succes and thanked him for mentioning the software.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Yes that's what happens when you take some action. Read the post, looked up the software singed up for the free trial, found some usefull stuff came back congratulated the guy for his initial succes and thanked him for mentioning the software.
Nice they must truly have made it easy to use and good job getting it done. (My comment was more along the lines - "that sounds impressive on the part of how slick they must've made getting onboarded").

I know he mentioned it was for shopify but the site kinda makes it look like you could use it anywhere. I'll have to look into it further for a site I am building out that isn't shopify...

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
Nice they must truly have made it easy to use and good job getting it done. (My comment was more along the lines - "that sounds impressive on the part of how slick they must've made getting onboarded").

I know he mentioned it was for shopify but the site kinda makes it look like you could use it anywhere. I'll have to look into it further for a site I am building out that isn't shopify...
Aha sorry misinterpreted your comment.

Collector

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 7, 2024
Update:

I got 10 5 Star google reviews,
after asking my customers to give and leave a review, most of them wrote a long a$$ comment about how good it is, how professional the customer support is.

Next steps are giving away free samples to customers who aborted the sale for some reason.
I am not even going to ask them if they want it or not, but just ship it directly to their Adress with a handwritten letter.

A new thing I am adding to the shipping:
Fortune cookies in every package, simple but warm gesture.

I am getting referals, it's like having real time sales people working 24/7 for you, for free.

Goals for the next 3 months are getting to 100 customers.
A 100 monthly custoners would make me 5k a month.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.