The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

49-60% in tax

Taxes and regulation

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Hi, i think the majority of the members here are from us and the tax in the states is from 25-35%( a quick google search) Here in sweden we have from 49-60% in taxes. What are your opinions on this? Is this a good environment to start a company? This thought has killed many of my ideas as soon as i start count on it and i have to pull away half on taxes(on profit) i dont feel the same encouragement.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
Move to a less taxed nation like Bulgaria. Its in EU and also one of my biz friends is from Norway but lives there to save taxes on $300000 of profits every year.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
I've thought about this and you can save alot of money but how fun is Bulgaria really?

Now it's sound like I wanna have the cake and not share it but living in Bulgaria and maybe saving money and never be available to get them home. Sweden is one of the best countries.

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.