The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

44 y/o Software Engineer, father of 4

stefcom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 10, 2017
Germany
Hi,
I'm currently reading (listening on audible) Unscripted and (parts of) the introductory chapters on the scripted way of life exactly describe my way of life an my status quo.
Got a well payed job, working on large scale software projects, earning almost 6-figures, drive with my mercedes to work, traffic jam, annoying co-workers, I just hate it.
I'm trading forex and commodities as a retail trader from home - I'm doing this since about 3 years and currently everything is robotic with small position sizes and reduced risk. Not getting rich with this but I hope I can scale it up so that trading can be a reliable stream of passive income. I'm making $500 per month on average.
And because I really love trading, I try to build a business around that by selling indicators I programmed and I'm doing custom indicator programming from time to time.
Three weeks ago I started to push hard to make indicator sales more repetitive. But this is so damn hard ... I need to blog about trading and investment ideas at least twice a day (on the platform/ for the community I'm targetting), figuring out new trading approaches, programming and so on.
I read in this forum that your age ain't that important when you want to move into a new direction, but if you have a day job, loosing two hours a day on the highway, have 4 kids, don't sleep too much, because the baby is crying at night, you just don't have the time and energy to work on your business at night and on the weekends. It would have been easier if I was 10 or twenty years younger, but it's the way it is.
I'm looking forward to have insightful conversations and to share and acquire knowledge!
Best,
stefcom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...