The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

3PL Recommendations in the US

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AdamB

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 1, 2019
Scotland
Hi All,

I'm looking to expand my business into the US after having identified a supplier and I am now in the middle of looking for a company that can help prep stock to be sent into Amazon. I'm sure there are countless options and so I thought it would be best to see if anybody has any recommendations.

Do you work with a great third party fulfilment company that you would recommend? I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction. I'm based in the UK so I need to be totally hands-off with the stock.

Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CA3PL

PARKED
Oct 2, 2020
Oxnard
Hi All,

I'm looking to expand my business into the US after having identified a supplier and I am now in the middle of looking for a company that can help prep stock to be sent into Amazon. I'm sure there are countless options and so I thought it would be best to see if anybody has any recommendations.

Do you work with a great third party fulfilment company that you would recommend? I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction. I'm based in the UK so I need to be totally hands-off with the stock.

Thanks!
What kind of volume are you expecting to do per month? We might be able to help you here.

AdamB

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 1, 2019
Scotland
What kind of volume are you expecting to do per month? We might be able to help you here.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'd be hoping to start with around 1,000 units per month (5,000 individual products - as they are 5 packs).

I'm currently in talks with the supplier who are looking at creating a fully finished product for me which I can just have shipped to UPS. That would actually remove the need for a 3PL in the States. I'm not 100% sure that will be an option yet though. Still exploring all avenues.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom