The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$3000 within 30 Days. How would you do it?

Royael

Student of Life
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 22, 2014
Alright, I promised to post his solution, so this is what Jim Straw came up with.

Basically, its offering a clean out service. Getting flyers printed and distributing them in your neighborhood, declaring that you would clean out any closets, basements, back porches, garages, storages, sheds etc. for $20.

That "junk" you clean out, can be later resold at a good profit, junk like scrap metals, clothing/shoes, appliances/tv/radios, furniture. Each of those categories has their own places to sell to, like scrap dealers, used clothing stores etc..

Its basically how this quote puts it: "One's mans trash is another man's treasure".

Personally, I would also add that it's possible to take out even more than just the "junk". You could obviously make a deal with the home owner that you would take unused - but valuable items and resell them (nowadays on ebay). Then you could just split the revenue 50/50 (or whatever) with the home owner.

Royael

Student of Life
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 22, 2014
I myself came up with another solution, basically doing email re-activation campaigns for small businesses. Basically, you get one business to partner up with you and allowing you to send out an email campaign to their customer list (the first time you do it, you could do it absolutely for free, just for having a testimonial).

Depending on the size of the list a business have, and depending on how old the customers are, a few of those certainly could be reached. If the offer is good enough they would also probably come and buy from that business. I've seen people do $10,000 with one email blast, so the money certainly wouldn't be a problem.

After you have done your first re-activation campaign, you would just go to a second business and offer them to split the profits, like 50/50 or so. Obviously its a win-win-win situation, no one loses anything in any case. So if you send out a few thousand mails per business and if the business gets its orders as a result from it, this could be a pretty fast way to gaining $3000 or any other given amount (depending on your copywriting skills, on the order, on the size of the list etc.).

If you ask, how you would track those orders, this is also pretty simple. When you craft your email campaign with the special offer (something like "get 20% off in the next 30 days") you simply use a coupon. Everyone who uses that coupon would be assigned to your efforts.

Shrewedmoney15

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 4, 2015
I would find someone who had a great product but no sales and I'd partner with them. Get them to pay me to use their resources and sell their product. I'd ask for commission plus a monthly fee. Also I would do this by selling them on the dream of seeing their product in the hands of others

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shrewedmoney15

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 4, 2015
I myself came up with another solution, basically doing email re-activation campaigns for small businesses. Basically, you get one business to partner up with you and allowing you to send out an email campaign to their customer list (the first time you do it, you could do it absolutely for free, just for having a testimonial).

Depending on the size of the list a business have, and depending on how old the customers are, a few of those certainly could be reached. If the offer is good enough they would also probably come and buy from that business. I've seen people do $10,000 with one email blast, so the money certainly wouldn't be a problem.

After you have done your first re-activation campaign, you would just go to a second business and offer them to split the profits, like 50/50 or so. Obviously its a win-win-win situation, no one loses anything in any case. So if you send out a few thousand mails per business and if the business gets its orders as a result from it, this could be a pretty fast way to gaining $3000 or any other given amount (depending on your copywriting skills, on the order, on the size of the list etc.).

If you ask, how you would track those orders, this is also pretty simple. When you craft your email campaign with the special offer (something like "get 20% off in the next 30 days") you simply use a coupon. Everyone who uses that coupon would be assigned to your efforts.
Please explain what email reactivation is.

Royael

Student of Life
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 22, 2014
Please explain what email reactivation is.

Sure, when a business has an almost "dead" customer list of all their past customers you can basically craft an offer exclusively for them ("Hello past customer of [businessname]") with a no brainer offer ("We have never mailed you before, but for this special occasion we offer an exclusive 30% off deal if bought within 14 days by using coupon OFF30").

Probably you would set up a landing page or something for one single product ("Special Deal Bundle") and send that in your emails. The email drives the traffic to this LP. Oh, and I think this strategy would work most effective with one single product deal, instead of just giving something generic like 30% off (while this certainly would work too).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Alright, I promised to post his solution, so this is what Jim Straw came up with.

Basically, its offering a clean out service. Getting flyers printed and distributing them in your neighborhood, declaring that you would clean out any closets, basements, back porches, garages, storages, sheds etc. for $20.

That "junk" you clean out, can be later resold at a good profit, junk like scrap metals, clothing/shoes, appliances/tv/radios, furniture. Each of those categories has their own places to sell to, like scrap dealers, used clothing stores etc..

Its basically how this quote puts it: "One's mans trash is another man's treasure".

Personally, I would also add that it's possible to take out even more than just the "junk". You could obviously make a deal with the home owner that you would take unused - but valuable items and resell them (nowadays on ebay). Then you could just split the revenue 50/50 (or whatever) with the home owner.
You take any of Jim Straw's courses?

His book is awesome (shovels, something or other).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.