What's new

28 years: Hit the dust, get succes and repeat

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ruru

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
1
Location
Spain
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 400%
Hello you all!

First of all, thanks to @MJ DeMarco and you all for the implication and support in this forum.

I am 28 years old, writing from spain and this in my story

Coming from an average family of 5 since I was a boy I had to learn how to manage it with little money.

Really bad student at school and not tha bad at college. During my years at the university I had just one goal: getting a well paid job. So I did what it takes. After finishing a degree in business management I enrolled in a finance master and before I finished it, at the age of 24, I got a call from a multinational. Since then I work as an area manager, drive and audi a4 full expenses paid and get a salary up to 50.000€.

Is it the final goal? Please no... Real hard years not to be explained now...

I started my first own business at age of 14, using the exchange rate in $ I imported video games to europe. I used to play it, then sell it and make a small profit. Not so bad for a 14 years old kid, no? From that moment I have traded little amount of other goods or even made little profit in the stock market, not an easy task.

Since then I always had this goal in mind. Get a good job, good learning, save as much as you can and start your own business.

Yesterday I came back to spain from 3 weeks off in Thailand with my girldfriend. And the day has arrive.

The game is on.

I am here to share it with you guys, learn from you and together boost each other til get our goal: the financial freedom :)

Every day counts, there is no time to lose. Lets share out ideas and!

Thank you all for being here, reading and writting :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jume epf ximduni. :-)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom