The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$267 Million Earned in 1998

SJVC

Go Make It Happen.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Jun 27, 2014
UK
Hey everyone,

Linked here is an article about Jerry Seinfeld relating to his massive success.

It struck me as interesting because Seinfeld uses the same practice of Kaizen as MJ advocates - that is to track daily goals on a calendar or use a spreadsheet with your daily goals.

You build up 'chains' of crosses or ticks which gives you momentum over time to not break them. In essence you to keep doing those daily practices even when you don't feel like it.

For me I can see that my main 'chains' at the moment are exercise and nutrition, meditation, business development and education. I can also see clearly where I want to improve but have not made any 'chains' yet.

It also reminds me of the book 'The Slight Edge' which talks about how results (positive or negative) are accumulated over an extended period of time. It's a great read.

Anyway, back to the daily goals! ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Five Star

Dean
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 5, 2014
Northern Ireland
$267M in 1998....Wow!

Kaizen and 'lean' methodologies are a big culture in my workplace. I was just on a Kaizen event all of last week.

I paid much more attention than usual ever since I read in another thread that MJ recommends it for personal and business development.

For anyone not familiar with Kaizen, it's definitely worth checking out!

The book recommendation sounds good also....thanks for that

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.