The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

23 YEAR OLD SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, WANTREPRENEUR VS ENTREPRENEUR

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kevin Ramirez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 30, 2017
raleigh, nc
Hey Group! I'm a 23 year old real estate investor, I've been in the business for about 4 years now and I've found some great success so far. I've started a weekly vlog. I figured a lot of you are at a stage in your business in which you can relate to me, or are maybe hoping to achieve such level soon. I feel like some of you would great appreciate and could benefit from these. Let me know what you think on this one, I feel like it's a debate I read a lot about on social media. Difference between being a wantrepreneur and an entrepreneur. any feedback is greatly appreciated! thanks!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Ha4fn2gsw&feature=youtu.be

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Great video, since this is your first vlog it must've take a lot of effort to create it.
Information is helpful, execution of it and the REAL examples, especially, are amazing. The fact that you didn't just stay in front of the camera and started story-telling like most vloggers do, yup, really good, subscribed, continue making these types of videos.

Kevin Ramirez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 30, 2017
raleigh, nc
Great video, since this is your first vlog it must've take a lot of effort to create it.
Information is helpful, execution of it and the REAL examples, especially, are amazing. The fact that you didn't just stay in front of the camera and started story-telling like most vloggers do, yup, really good, subscribed, continue making these types of videos.
I really appreciate your feedback! thank you very much

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.