The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

23 year old Dutch men! :-)

L457dwj

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2018
Hi!

Lars, 23y and from The Netherlands.
What I'm doing here is to learn more about business and learning from others.

My main problem at the moment is to find out what I truly love and want in live. If I knew this I can get started, so if someone has some advice on that :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thetaker24

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 27, 2016
Hi!

My main problem at the moment is to find out what I truly love and want in live. If I knew this I can get started, so if someone has some advice on that :).
Welkom! Maybe it is an idea to expand your skills/talent what you can do atm

L457dwj

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 31, 2018
Welkom! Maybe it is an idea to expand your skills/talent what you can do atm

Thanks for welcoming me! :)
Not sure what my skills/talent are. For me it feels like because I don't know what I truly love or want in life it can be anything. What way should I expand my skills/talent and how to find out what niche or type suits me?

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
Hello and welcome,
the #1 solution against this particular "limbo-state"
could just be trying new things out.
Also remember, that at first almost everything will be hard or frustrating until you "get it".
From this follows #2, give things time to develop.
And ultimately, #3, make frequent "reality-checks". By that I mean, compare what you do against what is important
for you in your life. It is not much use if you love being outside in the forest, while at the same time you like a luxurious lifestyle, and only spending time outside won't bring you this, unless you are a famous survival-star.
You know what I mean? :)
And to quote one of my favourites here:

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where–” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
“–so long as I get SOMEWHERE,” Alice added as an explanation.
“Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough.”

(Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

Best wishes, and take it easy,
Gepi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ludo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Apr 30, 2018
The Hague, The Netherlands
Hi!

Welcome and nice to have a new fellow Dutchmen!

Have you already read The Millonaire Fastlans and/or UNSCRIPTED ? Both will be of great help in finding out essential parts in business that are often overlooked by the crowd.

Doing what you love is a tough subject. For example, if I would do what I love I most likely would be a travel blogger and try earning my money with that. Or other people might want to start a restaurant. However things like, is there demand? How can I have a good business model? What do I need to earn to have a decent life? Won’t I be the 12th restaurant in the street?

People often only focus on what day would like to do in a job or business, without looking at if that kind of business or field is a rational option.

I am sure that the books of MJ De Marco and also his YouTube videos will be of great help to you. Skills like web design, app development are in demand and easy to learn with the high amount of information that is out there. This however does not mean that it automatically follows the Fastlane concepts.

Goodluck on your journey, veel succes!

ChrisR

Diamond Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 11, 2017
Republic of Kekistan
I see a thread about young Dutch men and I'm in! Sadly it's not what I thought...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...