- Joined
- Jan 14, 2015
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 122%
Hey Guys! My name is Peter and I am 21 years old. I recently bought MJs book and read it in like 2 days because I was totally hooked on every page. I live in Sweden which isn't the best place for an entrepreneur (Unless you have around 6000 dollars to invest you have to have your company in correlation with your personal income) so thats that but enough of the negative.
I just wanted to make a post to say hello and start integrating with the forum since it seems like the right place to be (a lot of my environment are side walkers unfortunately) and I already have a Fastlane business in mind but I will discuss in the proper forum area!
Peter
I just wanted to make a post to say hello and start integrating with the forum since it seems like the right place to be (a lot of my environment are side walkers unfortunately) and I already have a Fastlane business in mind but I will discuss in the proper forum area!
Peter
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
