Anthony Cave
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 300%
Hi Guys,
I hooked up with the Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago, read the book and loved it but slowly but surely, life beat me down back into my box and I carried on much as before...shame on me!!
However, my desire to break away is reaching fever pitch and my lack of progress in the last few years of self inflicted hibernation has caused self esteem issues and depression!
I have been through a period of dismissing myself as a resource, big mistake, and looking elswhere for inspiration but recently, someone in my industry who is well known, extremely switched on and very wealthy told me to my face, in his words 'Why the fuxx are you working with this Bozo, you're one the most naturally gifted salesmen I have ever worked with, learn how to leverage your skillset and make yourself a bloody fortune...'
So, here I am, eyes wide open, ears flapping, learning learning learning because I fully intend to do just that, I am going to leverage my expertise and make a bloody fortune!!
Thank you MJ DeMarco, you are a very unique individual and your site is a one stopshop for words dripping with experience!!
Lewes, East Sussex, UK
I hooked up with the Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago, read the book and loved it but slowly but surely, life beat me down back into my box and I carried on much as before...shame on me!!
However, my desire to break away is reaching fever pitch and my lack of progress in the last few years of self inflicted hibernation has caused self esteem issues and depression!
I have been through a period of dismissing myself as a resource, big mistake, and looking elswhere for inspiration but recently, someone in my industry who is well known, extremely switched on and very wealthy told me to my face, in his words 'Why the fuxx are you working with this Bozo, you're one the most naturally gifted salesmen I have ever worked with, learn how to leverage your skillset and make yourself a bloody fortune...'
So, here I am, eyes wide open, ears flapping, learning learning learning because I fully intend to do just that, I am going to leverage my expertise and make a bloody fortune!!
Thank you MJ DeMarco, you are a very unique individual and your site is a one stopshop for words dripping with experience!!
Lewes, East Sussex, UK
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
