The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 20 years of ad sales, time for leverage and freedom!!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Anthony Cave

New Contributor
Jul 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

I hooked up with the Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago, read the book and loved it but slowly but surely, life beat me down back into my box and I carried on much as before...shame on me!!

However, my desire to break away is reaching fever pitch and my lack of progress in the last few years of self inflicted hibernation has caused self esteem issues and depression!

I have been through a period of dismissing myself as a resource, big mistake, and looking elswhere for inspiration but recently, someone in my industry who is well known, extremely switched on and very wealthy told me to my face, in his words 'Why the fuxx are you working with this Bozo, you're one the most naturally gifted salesmen I have ever worked with, learn how to leverage your skillset and make yourself a bloody fortune...'

So, here I am, eyes wide open, ears flapping, learning learning learning because I fully intend to do just that, I am going to leverage my expertise and make a bloody fortune!!

Thank you MJ DeMarco, you are a very unique individual and your site is a one stopshop for words dripping with experience!!

Lewes, East Sussex, UK

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I read the book and I liked it! I would recommend it to any newbies on the forum. The part...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads