The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

20 Year Software Engineer Here, with Patents: Will build your idea for free

Idea threads

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
So here’s what I’m offering.
I can develop software for pretty much any platform, and have been a developer and architect for 20 years.

I’m currently the software engineering director for a medical device company, and I even have a few patents.

If you are any experienced fast lane veteran, or can show me success with a product/business venture, I’m offering to build your software for free.
I would do the website for the product, and develop the app/solution/software itself. From desktop to mobile and everything in between, I can develop it easily.

What you bring to the table is the marketing, selling, and idea. Basically I do what I’m good at and you make us both money off of what I build.

50/50 is how I’d like this to work.

Anyone interested? I, of course, can prove my credentials before we start this venture together.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
I’m a little surprised nobody jumped on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
People tend to be a bit wary of new members who they know nothing about.

Also it’s the weekend so the quietest time of the week for the forum.

If you haven’t already, create an intro thread and tell us all about yourself. It sounds like you have an interesting story or two.

Oh and welcome by the way. :smile2:

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
People tend to be a bit wary of new members who they know nothing about.

Also it’s the weekend so the quietest time of the week for the forum.

If you haven’t already, create an intro thread and tell us all about yourself. It sounds like you have an interesting story or two.

Oh and welcome by the way. :smile2:

Thanks Razor I’ve read a lot of your posts.

And I have almost 20 posts and (too many) 2 threads already. :)

I have taken action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home.

I should probably do an Intro thread with that info. I’m signing up for the INSIDERS deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
USA, southern states. Born and raised.
Hillbilly and hippy upbringing, got into electronics and got a job when I was 14 over 20 years ago.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I should probably do an Intro thread with that info. I’m signing up for the INSIDERS deal on this forum so the author himself will sometimes answer my questions. Small price to pay for knowledgeable advice.

MJ will comment both inside and on the open forum. The inside however contains less noise and members feel they can be more open about their endeavours as it’s not indexed by Google etc. Certainly worth the small investment.

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
MJ will comment both inside and on the open forum. The inside however contains less noise and members feel they can be more open about their endeavours as it’s not indexed by Google etc. Certainly worth the small investment.

Great. Right now I’m part of the noise :)

I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.

So reading is about all I’m good for off a mobile phone.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I have taken action: applied for a distributor account for two niche mfg’s with dropshipping options, and I also just made a stupid offer on a mobile home.

You’ve been busy. :thumbsup:

I also have Type A flue, have had it for three days laying in bed. 104.3 temperature.

Blimey, shouldn’t you be dead? :wideyed:

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
So here’s what I’m offering.
I can develop software for pretty much any platform, and have been a developer and architect for 20 years.

I’m currently the software engineering director for a medical device company, and I even have a few patents.

If you are any experienced fast lane veteran, or can show me success with a product/business venture, I’m offering to build your software for free.
I would do the website for the product, and develop the app/solution/software itself. From desktop to mobile and everything in between, I can develop it easily.

What you bring to the table is the marketing, selling, and idea. Basically I do what I’m good at and you make us both money off of what I build.

50/50 is how I’d like this to work.

Anyone interested? I, of course, can prove my credentials before we start this venture together.

To play the devil's advocate, you're asking someone to build a business, to do everything except write the code, and give you half of the business? Why wouldn't they hire someone to do that? If they can sell it, they can pre-sell it, and hire someone to build it.

AF77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 8, 2019
To play the devil's advocate, you're asking someone to build a business, to do everything except write the code, and give you half of the business? Why wouldn't they hire someone to do that? If they can sell it, they can pre-sell it, and hire someone to build it.

Totally a good point.
It really depends though, as “just writing the code” is a very simplifying statement.

I can write enterprise level solutions.

If someone wants a mobile phone app that makes fart noises, they don’t need to team up with me.

I’ve written home grown erp systems, complex web applications, received awards for database design, and even have a couple patents on cutting edge technology and algorithms.

I’d waiver on the 50/50 if they were providing more than 50% of the value; it really comes down to what the app/solution is.

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
If you do find a project and it has algorithms / data science needs, I can be an advisor. Can share credentials if there's interest.

I am thinking, from a Fastlane perspective, we should create an incubator, to challenge YCombinator and TechStars. Call it FastLane Incubator.

Anyone wants to participate? I am in NYC, PM to discuss.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.