Lakhi
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2019
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 60%
Hello
I am a 20 year old guy. I worked in factory for 4.5 years from 2014 to 2019 and with the help of someone. I got out of that heavy stinky robo Job and finished my Diploma. Now I am salesman.
Becoming financially independent is one of my Goals of Life.
When I was around 12
I started doing YouTube to achieve something..... Did Minecraft Tutorials, Minecraft Gameplay, Let's play, Minecraft Speedarts, Computer Tutorials, Roasdt Videos and now I made a Motivation Video.
I created several channel and none of them got successfull.
Aug 2018 I started reading financial books starting with rich dad poor dad and then several others... Got intersted in investing and thought investing is my Road to financial freedom.
Then I read unscripted and BOOM realized i am just another slowlaner in Hopes.
I am thankful to MJ for showing me Reality. After reading that I didn't knew how to start.
Then
2 weeks ago I learned to make Cartoon Portraits.. (I can make them now) and now made a fiverr Gig.
I never got a Order and I know it is exchanging time for money.... It is slowlane.
Now I had the idea to record and put my process of making Portraits on YouTube but the hard truth is Nobody watch speedarts cuz they are boring.
I know I need to provide value to others in scalable way to achieve success.
What are your thoughts on how I should achieve my goal?
Can doing Cartoon portraits lead to success?
I know to need to selfless and provide value to others but I don't know where to begin and what are the right choices...... Atm I can't leave my job because I help my family financially.... I have 2-3 free time everyday, a Smartphone and a Laptop.
How should I start my journey?
I am not sure what to do even after reading unscripted and now I am reading Millionaire fastlane .
Please guide me and help me.
I am a 20 year old guy. I worked in factory for 4.5 years from 2014 to 2019 and with the help of someone. I got out of that heavy stinky robo Job and finished my Diploma. Now I am salesman.
Becoming financially independent is one of my Goals of Life.
When I was around 12
I started doing YouTube to achieve something..... Did Minecraft Tutorials, Minecraft Gameplay, Let's play, Minecraft Speedarts, Computer Tutorials, Roasdt Videos and now I made a Motivation Video.
I created several channel and none of them got successfull.
Aug 2018 I started reading financial books starting with rich dad poor dad and then several others... Got intersted in investing and thought investing is my Road to financial freedom.
Then I read unscripted and BOOM realized i am just another slowlaner in Hopes.
I am thankful to MJ for showing me Reality. After reading that I didn't knew how to start.
Then
2 weeks ago I learned to make Cartoon Portraits.. (I can make them now) and now made a fiverr Gig.
I never got a Order and I know it is exchanging time for money.... It is slowlane.
Now I had the idea to record and put my process of making Portraits on YouTube but the hard truth is Nobody watch speedarts cuz they are boring.
I know I need to provide value to others in scalable way to achieve success.
What are your thoughts on how I should achieve my goal?
Can doing Cartoon portraits lead to success?
I know to need to selfless and provide value to others but I don't know where to begin and what are the right choices...... Atm I can't leave my job because I help my family financially.... I have 2-3 free time everyday, a Smartphone and a Laptop.
How should I start my journey?
I am not sure what to do even after reading unscripted and now I am reading Millionaire fastlane .
Please guide me and help me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
