The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$2 Million in 2011 from Chickens

BrucetonGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Sep 28, 2011
Bloomberg Enterprise video on how a couple made $2 million in revenue in 2011 (a 334% increase since 2008) by selling chicks and teaching people how to raise them through their company MyPetChicken.com

[video]http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bloomberg-enterprise-my-pet-chicken-10-9-Tw~LKy1pSJGH3e9c718YoA.html[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
Bloomberg Enterprise video on how a couple made $2 million in revenue in 2011 (a 334% increase since 2008) by selling chicks and teaching people how to raise them through their company MyPetChicken.com

Wow, that's such a fascinating concept. It really makes you think of how this idea can apply to other things. Thinking out loud, one secret, it seems, is filling a niche that's ignored by the Wal-Marts of this world. You can buy a lot of things there, but no chickens. Well, at least not breathing ones. Hmmm...what else is being ignored by the traditional marketplace? Yeah, I'll be thinking about this one.

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
Great marketing! I wonder how much of their revenue comes from all the accessories.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.