Just wanted to share a small victory. In my initial introduction, I mentioned that I was guilty of empty actions. For instance, I set up an LLC two years ago, printed business cards, but never really pursued the business. It earned $0.
However, in the past two weeks, things took a turn. I reinstated my LLC with the state and secured my first client. While I'll still be maintaining my full-time job, I'll be doing cloud consulting during my off-hours for a multinational software company. They've hired me to review, optimize, and secure their cloud infrastructure.
This morning, I had my second meeting with the client. I've already received the payment for my first invoice. It might not seem like a huge sum, but it signifies a shift for me. This wasn’t money handed down by an employer; it was money I actively earned on my own terms. The process wasn’t as challenging as I imagined. Excitingly, I also have another meeting lined up next week with a prominent building contractor in our region who is potentially interested in my services. I'm super excited to keep this training rolling and eventually be making enough to be working my own hours on my own terms.
However, in the past two weeks, things took a turn. I reinstated my LLC with the state and secured my first client. While I'll still be maintaining my full-time job, I'll be doing cloud consulting during my off-hours for a multinational software company. They've hired me to review, optimize, and secure their cloud infrastructure.
This morning, I had my second meeting with the client. I've already received the payment for my first invoice. It might not seem like a huge sum, but it signifies a shift for me. This wasn’t money handed down by an employer; it was money I actively earned on my own terms. The process wasn’t as challenging as I imagined. Excitingly, I also have another meeting lined up next week with a prominent building contractor in our region who is potentially interested in my services. I'm super excited to keep this training rolling and eventually be making enough to be working my own hours on my own terms.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
