What's new

1More to the community: My Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SKM430

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
53
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 8%
hey guys!
I've been reading the forum for a while and figured might as well register and be apart of something great. (One of my new years resolutions was to stop being hesitant and just DO things)

Anyways, for the who am i part: I am 22 and just graduated from CAL-Berkeley undergrad with an International Business degree. However, I knew that I didn't want a 9-5 job right off the bat so a good friend of mine and I are doing a startup. I am here to be as much of a help as I can be so fire away questions if you want. More importantly, I am here to learn from the rest of you, especially those of you who are on their way to forging a better future. I've read several of the success stories and it goes without saying there is no way of getting to the good life without a hard struggle, but I am definitely ready for that struggle.

Thanks,
Samir.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni tenos! Jief uwis vu vji qsuhsitt gusant epf qutv e vjsief up zuas timg xovj opgusnevoup up zuas tvesv aq! Xi'f muwi vu jies ecuav ov epf jies dupvopauat aqfevit! O gopf ov't wisz jimqgam xjip zua esi edduapvecmi vu uvjis qiuqmi!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan :)

Hmef vu tii uvjis nuvowevif gumlt kuop uas dunnapovz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom