• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

19 Crimes Talking Wine

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Lex DeVille, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille Sweeping Shadows from Dreams Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,564
    Been a fan of 19 Crimes since they launched their first labels. The storytelling is on point and they capture an awesome vibe. Now they're stepping it up again with Augmented Reality and talking wine labels. I haven't checked to see if other wines do this, but it's really cool and great for advertising. I think it's a good example of the massive role AR stories will play in customer engagement moving forward.

TheCj, Empires, Kingmaker and 13 others like this.
  2. TylerH1994

TylerH1994 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $907
    I saw this yesterday.. it's genius! Everyone else in the room was in awe, and that's when I started breaking it down in my head about WHY it's working.

It's such a small detail that people will love. They killed it

ZF Lee, cmor16 and Lex DeVille like this.
  3. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,408
    F*ck...marketing via Augmented Reality!
    I knew this would come!

I wonder how they code the interactive animation to mold onto the bottle...does it work like QR scan tags, I wonder?

It's something to get into. The moment they start releasing official numbers of people actively using AR will be the time competition and fads start chasing on.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  4. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,828
    Yeah, everything in the dang supermarket will be talking to you!! No need to read the labels anymore! haha

ZF Lee and Lex DeVille like this.
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $395,639
    Admin Post
    Holy f*ck, creepy, but damn interesting! Great value skew, assuming the product is decent. Imagine weaving this into a mystery. Get's my creative juices going...

6. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $73,647
    Yup! I came across the display in Safeway last week and immediately downloaded the app. I want to incorporate this in the new brand. The creative juices are indeed flowing!

ZF Lee, Kingmaker and Lex DeVille like this.
  7. ZeroTo100

ZeroTo100 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,937
    I mean, it’s cool but as a wine guy it really does nothing for me. As a consumer, I rather spend less and not have all the fancy jazz but have an amazing wine vs paying a lot for an average tasting wine. In other words, with wine, everything from the cork to the bottle to the label plays a role in the cost of wine. Pretty cool though

Lex DeVille likes this.
  8. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille Sweeping Shadows from Dreams Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,564
    19 crimes doesn't sell taste to wine afficionodos. They sell a unique experience to a mass market in a category where it's hard to stand out.

9. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,828
    Also the wine is good! Plus with an interesting story, it will probably sell better. Its like a $20-50 per bottle I think.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.