What's new

18 months until redundancy. Time to take action!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SIDI

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
44
Rep Bank
$470
User Power: 109%
Hi to everybody here.

I'm a 26 year old male living in the UK.
I am a Chartered Accountant with a good salary.
I'm getting married next year and own a house. The salary has allowed me and my fiance to live a good comfortable life.

That said, I hate my job. I've always loved business and wanted to build something. I want to build something that transcends me and leaves a legacy. I know, I should slow down on the big wishes and just start doing something!

The business that I work for has decided to relocate its HQ and I have taken the decision that I do not wish to relocate, so here is my chance to make something for myself.

I've spent the past 12 months or so reading business book after business book, as well as reading blog after blog to find something that would get me to kick on.

As of today, I am a wantrapreneur that has taken absolutely no action. This I am going to change!

The scalability of e-commerce has always excited me. I have read a lot of blogs on this, and several threads on here that have really peaked my interest. @PTP and @MythOfSisyphus threads have been particularly appealing and have compelled me to create this thread.

I have not yet read TMF , but based on the reviews here I have order a copy to get myself going.

Have a great day guys and hopefully I'll link up with as many of you as possible.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi puv ziv sief VNG

Vjeplt gus vjev, cav O cimoiwi Aptdsoqvif ot e civvis tvesvis lov gus iyqutoph pix uqqusvapovoit. VNG ot huuf vuu, cav Aptdsoqvif jet nusi niev updi zua hiv cizupf vji iyqmepevoupt ug idupunod tmewisz epf vjios tztvint.

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf epf raovi vji cumf nuwi puv vu nuwi xovj zuas dunqepz! Huuf madl!
 
Vjeplt gus vjev, cav O cimoiwi Aptdsoqvif ot e civvis tvesvis lov gus iyqutoph pix uqqusvapovoit. VNG ot huuf vuu, cav Aptdsoqvif jet nusi niev updi zua hiv cizupf vji iyqmepevoupt ug idupunod tmewisz epf vjios tztvint.

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf epf raovi vji cumf nuwi puv vu nuwi xovj zuas dunqepz! Huuf madl!

Vjeplt Nk, eqqsidoevi vji efwodi. Vjeplt emtu gus csophoph vjot xjumi vjoph vuhivjis. Ov’t dmies vjev vjisi ot e hsiev dunnapovz jisi.

O’n e gopepdoem dupvsummis, tu nuwif up aq vu e geosmz Tipous qutovoup, cav O katv xepv tunivjoph vjev jimqt ni giim gamgommif. O’wi xuslif vsinipfuatmz jesf vu hiv xjisi O en, cav O xepv vu fu tunivjoph cohhis vjep neloph tunicufz imti nupiz. (Uavtofi ug vji vey nep ug duasti!)

O xepv vu caomf tunivjoph vjev eggusft ni vji gmiyocomovz ug mowoph mogi jux O xepv, cuvj gsun e gopepdoem epf e voni qistqidvowi.

Dmiesmz O’n tuni xez gsun vjev et ug vufez!
 
Vji gedv vjev zua lpux zua esip'v nuwoph xovj zuas dunqepz dep ci vji qisgidv devemztv vu gusdi zuas jepf epf neli zua ciduni nusi vjep e xepvsiqsipias. Nohjv ci vji citv vjoph vjev duamf jewi jeqqipif vu zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom