CallMeWonder
New Contributor
Hey guys, I'm Jay from Washington State and am a highly motivated future fast-laner. I ordered to book after reading a success story on here and read it in 4 days. (which is a record when it comes to books for me).
I hope to find my fastlane in web design and application development. After reading the book I have already made some changes in my life. I packed up my xbox and put it on craigslist. I ordered and put up a poster up a Lamborghini Aventador.(I make sure people understand its a goal, not an unrealistic dream. :smxB
I've also cut down on recreational time and turned it into learning time.
I already have about 4-5, in my opinion genius, ideas that haven't been done before. I know the aspect of less talk more execution but I don't have the skills yet to execute. I am learning quickly everyday and hope to begin executing around March-April 2012.
I hope to be successful in my life and am lucky and blessed to have uncovered MJ's wise words at my young age. I hope to also get some insight from here.
Thanks for reading.
I hope to find my fastlane in web design and application development. After reading the book I have already made some changes in my life. I packed up my xbox and put it on craigslist. I ordered and put up a poster up a Lamborghini Aventador.(I make sure people understand its a goal, not an unrealistic dream. :smxB
I already have about 4-5, in my opinion genius, ideas that haven't been done before. I know the aspect of less talk more execution but I don't have the skills yet to execute. I am learning quickly everyday and hope to begin executing around March-April 2012.
I hope to be successful in my life and am lucky and blessed to have uncovered MJ's wise words at my young age. I hope to also get some insight from here.
Thanks for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
