The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1001 Days of Execution

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
:xx:make the first video and get feedback
:xx:to make the second video and get feedback.
yesterday was much better because I had finally made my first video for youtube after a month it reminds me of why I started the thread(slow progress is better than not getting anything done).

today my plan was to build a marketplace but too many assignments and had dsrm test today so did not get anything done.

will do a weekly review tomorrow also have some tests but will build a marketplace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Before moving forward let's review the progress first.
I procrastinated too much this week, I will try to not do this again.

Reviewing to make sure that I will not repeat the mistakes I made these 12 weeks

1.png2.png3.png4.png

It is clear when I represent this, I did not work towards my goal. It was my first time in life that I did something like this and stick to it.

lessons learned
what went wellWhat I learned
1. Exercised
2. picked up meditation
3. started running
4. got clarity by doing that where I want to go.
5. made my first yt video
1. only set 2-3 goal at once, one must be habit goal.
2. set deadlines,
3. get started ,better ideas and opprtunity starts coming.
what did not
1. did not make youtube videos
2. in the start did not know what should I do, now I do seem to have a little clarity.
3. did not complete Ai course.
4. did not complete Algo course.
5. did not complete a branding course
6. did not earned or made a move towards or earning 4k.
4. do not try do multiple things at once.
5. move towards the goal daily,
6. set weekly goal based on the 12 week plan,

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
making new plans, setting 49 days challenge(7-week challenge).

post tomorrow

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
my childhood friend's mother passed away, and his father met with an accident and is bedridden. my friend does not earn(I don't know their exact financial condition).

I got the news yesterday. It created a sense of urgency in me and even though I thought I don't have anything to lose there is so much that I can lose.

I don't want to, I don't plan to be governed by circumstances. I don't want life to knock me the fu*k out.

from now onwards there is no slow progress, from now onwards there is only massive action.
yesterday I completed one course which says 18hrs to complete, I did it in 12 hrs(It's been I while when I took this magnitude of action) want to maintain the streak.

I have figured out 6 things that I needed to get done in the next 50 days starting Sunday, in meantime, I will get an important but not urgent task done this week and try to complete 1 task to reduce the list.

Last edited:

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 8, 2019
I think you are lost in your echo chamber of self-illusional feel good attitude. I will bet 5$ that even after your studying you will find a reason why a regular job isn't the right thing for you. This thread shows how to Fastlane into unemployment.

You spent most of your time to create some nice looking charts of your 12 weeks unproductive journey. You even spent some time to make thoughts about the different colours and font-families.

I got the news yesterday. It created a sense of urgency in me and even though I thought I don't have anything to lose there is so much that I can lose.

I don't want to, I don't plan to be governed by circumstances. I don't want life to knock me the fu*k out.

from now onwards there is no slow progress, from now onwards there is only massive action.

Let me take a close look into your future post: I can see that you have meditated, exercised and you started a new course on Udemy......wait I can see more......you found a new breathing method to increase your level of illusional productivity

Your are not a authority figure who will get contacted by the clients. You are nobody. You don't even have started any kind of productive work.

Wake up, go and earn your first buck.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I think you are lost in your echo chamber of self-illusional feel good attitude. I will bet 5$ that even after your studying you will find a reason why a regular job isn't the right thing for you. This thread shows how to Fastlane into unemployment.

You spent most of your time to create some nice looking charts of your 12 weeks unproductive journey. You even spent some time to make thoughts about the different colours and font-families.

Let me take a close look into your future post: I can see that you have meditated, exercised and you started a new course on Udemy......wait I can see more......you found a new breathing method to increase your level of illusional productivity

Your are not a authority figure who will get contacted by the clients. You are nobody. You don't even have started any kind of productive work.

Wake up, go and earn your first buck.
thank you for this brutal wakeup call :clap:: .

I realized when I evaluated my progress in the last chart that I did nothing.
I also mentioned this
I did not work towards my goal.
agree I 100% action faked.

I have exams coming so I think creating a product will add much more to my portfolio.

also

I am creating a marketplace to sell apps(somewhat know that it has need as it is sold on another platforms)

I did mention in my INSIDERS introduction, I will contact 500 salespeople to get me the work on commission bases in January, no bullshit just after my exam(now have to prepare for the exams also).

currently building marketplace, youtube channel, and apps for marketplace (non of these have immediate benefits).

Next 50 days
Screenshot_20201105-160256.jpg

P.S. I am trying to build 2 complimentary business: 1. app development agency or company 2. app selling marketplace(i will get a commission on every sale of apps which others make)

@Einfamilienhaus would love your two cents on this.

Last edited:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
day #91

this week was terrible,
did not exercise
did not meditate
did not run
did not get anything done.

what's next:
50 days challenge. I wish to achieve this before the end of the year, these are active goals unlike reading a book. (also to mention before I do have an exam coming, I believe its starting December to mid-January, dates are not disclosed)

1. Exam Prep --self explanatory
2. make 16 videos for youtube
3. make 3 UI kits
4. *** Learn(RELearn)
5. Learn Node js
6. Planning and Architecting Marketplace

whats after that (after exam ends)
1. building a marketplace (can be built within 2 weeks as planning is already is done, and its an MVP)
2. Contacting 500 salespeople, to provide me with projects.
3. teaching and delegating

what have I completed:
by tomorrow night I will have 2 videos for youtube.

how am I planning to achieve this
I am going to keep it very simple.
1 task per day + Morning Exercise + 30 mins learning.

I will limit my time to do the work also to 4 hrs to 1 task, lets see how it goes

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 8, 2019
What is your goal with the app marketplace? To earn money in the first place or just to improve your skills as a developer and to see where it goes?

If you want to earn money primarily, have you proofed your idea first?

1) Who are your strongest competitors?
2) Where do they perform well and how do you think it could work better?
3) Have you created a list or gathered ideas of your benefits you want to give?
4) What is the the main difference between you and your competitors?
5) Who are your customers and where they come from?
6) What kind of solution do you want to offer?

In my opinion the marketplace for software engineering and app development is oversaturated. Maybe 20 years ago most of the start ups tried to focus on software/web and later in app development first because it was something unique before. Nowadays anybody can from his basement develop Airbnb or Uber 2.0.

I think you should focus on problems for "offline" businesses which can be easily implemented with online solutions for a special type of business.

Don't forget.

Enjoy your journey of developing and don't get confused if your product will be something different than you have expected. This is quite normal.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
day 105

I found the reason why I haven't gotten anywhere
1. focusing on the least important tasks.
2. spending too much time but unfocused(limit work time)

at the movement I have exams coming so won't be updating for a while.

had 1 week of Diwali vacation for a week, did node js(least imp task).

If I fail to do so please remind me on January 12 2021

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!