bg217
New Contributor
Hey FL forum,
I am looking to speak with and quickly interview someone who has specifically had 10 years experience and has added and captured immense value from the market, specifically, e commerce. However, if there is anyone who meets the criteria somewhat and made your fortune in another industry, please I would more than appreciate your help. To begin, I am working on a short project for my last class in college, marketing to be exact, and it is a free range project. So why not speak to living and breathing entrepreneurs. I am very excited to embark on a mysterious and exciting process, being entrepreneurship. I just have a few questions, I promise you it will not take much of your time. If email or any other form of communication is preferred, by all means feel free to tell me. I am working on your time, and I promise it will short and simple.
Thank You ,
Bryan G.
I am looking to speak with and quickly interview someone who has specifically had 10 years experience and has added and captured immense value from the market, specifically, e commerce. However, if there is anyone who meets the criteria somewhat and made your fortune in another industry, please I would more than appreciate your help. To begin, I am working on a short project for my last class in college, marketing to be exact, and it is a free range project. So why not speak to living and breathing entrepreneurs. I am very excited to embark on a mysterious and exciting process, being entrepreneurship. I just have a few questions, I promise you it will not take much of your time. If email or any other form of communication is preferred, by all means feel free to tell me. I am working on your time, and I promise it will short and simple.
Thank You ,
Bryan G.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
