The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brand spanking new.

hamhock89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Nov 19, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Brand spanking new is the kind of car I would like to drive, the house I would like to live in, and the life I would love to accumulate. I feel like I stumbled across this forum for a reason and my journey starts here. The 9-5 grind, building someone else's dream has to stop. I'm tired of trying to climb the ladder, its time to own the ladder.

I'm Tyler, it's nice to meet everyone. I'm currently looking into launching an FBA to generate some side income before I go full force and can quit my job. The challenge Is not quitting my job and doing it full time, the challenge is learning and growing until I can do it full time. Wish me luck! I look forward to seeing you all and updating everyone as time progresses. Meanwhile, Ill lurk around and read the best of the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm Tyler, it's nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you and welcome!

May I suggest reading the 2 books this forum is founded upon. Without them, you might go down typical "money-chasing" roads which in reality, is just another grind.

hamhock89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Nov 19, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Well guys, I did it. I sourced a product from China I think will work. I stumbled across it completely by accident just looking for something I thought was unique, niche, and something cheap people could buy without giving the price much of a second thought. There are some things like what I purchased on Amazon, but NOTHING like what mine does on Amazon. So we'll see! I'm pretty excited. Between my full time job (for now) and this, I could win or I could lose but I know that one thing is for certain. I'm going to TRY. Because nobody ever knew anyone who never tried and failed. Ill keep you guys posted as to whats going on and how the ball is rolling.

I finally got my Amazon store set up and listed some things around the house I dont need and some RA stuff just to get a feel for the platform. Holy shit. This isn't eBay! Amazon is a freaking Powerhouse!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...