The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Master K. Stone Starting His Journey.

Master K. Stone

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 21, 2017
Edmond, Oklahoma
Hello, fellow Fastlaners and aspiring Fastlaners. My name is Stone and this is me introducing myself to the forum. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I was born and raised in Zimbabwe, Africa and finished high school 1.5 years ago. While I always had the feeling that I would be successful I really didn't have any evidence to back it up. So after realizing that I probably won't have the finances to attend college ( at least not anytime soon), I needed to find a plan B. I started reading books on successful men and from the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin to the Biography of Elon Musk. I knew I wanted to be amongst their ranks. Except I didn't know how. I was already doing part of what all great men and women do (reading a lot) but I felt years behind them. I just didn't believe I could make it.

All my peers were in college and I was left facing a bleak future with no hope. I applied to USA colleges thinking I could at least get a start there, no dice. It seemed that I wasn't getting a break, the pain of losing out on life was real. While going through my Facebook feed I saw an old primary school friend of mine who was attending MIT. The exact school I wanted to go to. Provide he had more resources available to him than I did there was a limited difference between us as people in terms of raw intelligence.

I deleted my account and all other Social media accounts that same day I was not going to be a millennial drone spending my free time doing such bullshit. Pain and loss will force one into action, more so than any other force.

If no opportunity was available to me I would have to make one. I started researching and learning on my own, reading two books a week, I needed to make this work. I soon realized that there is a lot of noise out there and finding the signal is near impossible, especially when the internet is your main source of knowledge.

I kept pushing.

I stumbled across a forum post and moved on. It seemed like noise. Later I saw a book recommendation for TMF . I made a mental note. It took months but I finally came back to the forum and really got into reading the threads. There was something here, then when I saw there was a book available I clicked the link. TMF was my first real breakthrough, all was explained and I finished the book in 2 days. That was this morning and now my journey begins.

I live in one of the poorest countries in the world. The Fastlane does not care.

At present, I do not have a source of income. The Fastlane does not care.

I have been a side walker for all 20 years of my life. The Fastlane does not care.
I do not have any resources to start my journey ( heck I'm even writing this on a public computer as I don't own a laptop) The FastLane does not care.

I'm willing to go figure out and through the process to fail and learn to add value for my dream ( to start my own Astroengineering and Rocket company, thank you Elon Musk). The Fastlane cares, and suddenly a new reality takes shape. A new road becomes accessible

The journey of one thosand miles begins with one step.

This is my first step.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...