The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trapped Emotions, HSP's & HSS's

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jeannieadele

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 14, 2017
Washingtion
I'm creating this thread in hopes of spreading awareness on three things that have been incredibly helpful to me on my road to personal development and understanding of my true self.

First off, Trapped Emotions were something I was completely unaware of. Our bodies hold onto the energies of strong emotionally-charged events in our past and create what is called a 'trapped emotion'. These trapped emotions literally inhabit our bodies in the form of energy. They can create pain, malfunction and eventual disease in the body if not properly released. The book "The Emotion Code" by Dr. Bradley Nelson is an incredible tool and guide on how to properly release your trapped emotions. He also talks about how these trapped emotions can create what he refers to as a 'heart-wall' that may block you from giving and receiving love freely. Releasing trapped emotions often has a profound and immediate effect, such as sudden disappearance of pain, physical problems, self-sabotage, and recurring relationship difficulties. I highly recommend reading the book and practicing the release of trapped emotions from your body.

Second, I would like to bring up the topic of the Highly Sensitive Person's (HSP) and the High Sensation Seeker (HSS) which can be read about in Elaine N. Aron, Ph.D. Book 'The Highly Sensitive Person' and Mark Zuckermans 'Sensation Seeking and Risky Behavior'.

"HSPs make up 15 to 20 percent of the population and are born with a nervous system genetically designed to be more sensitive to subtleties, more prone to deep reflection on inner experience, and therefore inevitably more easily overwhelmed by our outer events."
"The chance of a relationship including an HSP is around 36 percent. If we include friendships as well as romantic relationships, probably every non-HSP is trying to love some HSP."
Having an understanding of HSPs can be beneficial because you will be able to see them more clearly and interact with them at a level of comfort fitting for them.

I am still learning about HSSs, but they make up the high risk takers who seek "varied, novel, complex, and intense sensations and experiences" and are willing "to take physical, social, legal, and financial risks for the sake of such experience.

I am both an HSP and HSS and knowing this about myself has helped me significantly understand why I process the world the way I do and seek the things I do. By gaining this knowledge of myself I have been able to connect better with myself and others in the world.

I hope this will help at least just one of you find better understanding for yourself, or someone you are close with, or possibly just creating healthier, more loving connections with anyone you come across in the world! Could be very beneficial to your fastlane process and the relationships you need to create on your journey!

Best wishes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.