The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Concierge Business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Bass

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 27, 2016
That's why I said I'll help anyways, because this information will be useful to others.

The point is, discussing business that has not enough fuel to make progress is an equivalent of discussing a hypothetical business:
If a business owner cannot or don't want to invest a minimum required amount of money in his business - he won't get sales. There is 65 million people in UK, but it doesn't mean he will have any cut.
"We provide premium-level luxury lifestyle services" means that your representation of your business has to be premium-level itself. Otherwise it means no business for you.

There is no point in brainstorming this venture so it will make 5 sales in 2 months just because its owner is miser.

Consider it my first input in this thread.

When i said that my budget is zero that was other way to say i don't want to give my budget to you! Sometimes i regret being too obliging.

Again, i think you are wrong. Only in very specific occasions you need money to make money, and this one doesn't require a significant amount of money like you said!

I could be in here discussing this all day but its almost 3 am in the UK and i need to work in a few hours.

But just to backup my statement, here is a guy that started from "nothing" and now represents the best players in the world!
Ronaldo is one of them!

http://www.forbes.com/profile/jorge-mendes/

Second best sport agent in the world!
For me he is number one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
If i'm aiming the 1%, yes i am but like i said before i will do business with EVERYONE! I want to help as much people as i can. Therefore this business model has scale. If it might take a while until i build a client base, probably, but i'm already aware of that.

Who is judging people? And i cant disagree because i didn't provide value YET? That is nonsense!!

i will make it simple now
your business is for people with lots of money.
because there are 64million people in UK, does not mean that everybody can buy your product.
only a few can. you are targeting the elite with that business. you are not targeting the middle class not the poor.
because you want to help everyone, that is not going to help you.
THEREFORE NO SCALE WITH THE WAY YOU THINK FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Also that is not nonsense.If you participated more often in the forum you would have realized that being exposed in here and not lurking its posts from Feb 27,2016, would change a bit the way you think.

Just because you think you are right does not mean that you are right.

Here there are two people trying to help you right now and you go into negativity and denial, saying the same thing over and over just to verify in yourself that you are right. Guess what? Probably you are not.

He did not ask for your money and i do not speak nonsense. If you did this in only 15 posts in this forum, i imagine you will do that in your normal life too. You have some negativity in you. Change that please!

You cannot handle critisism the right way. Here you came with the idea and you asked for opinions. You took two opinions and you then started disassempling them to make it look that you are right.

Now i judge and i do it because of your posts.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
When i said that my budget is zero that was other way to say i don't want to give my budget to you! Sometimes i regret being too obliging.

Again, i think you are wrong. Only in very specific occasions you need money to make money, and this one doesn't require a significant amount of money like you said!

I could be in here discussing this all day but its almost 3 am in the UK and i need to work in a few hours.

But just to backup my statement, here is a guy that started from "nothing" and now represents the best players in the world!
Ronaldo is one of them!

http://www.forbes.com/profile/jorge-mendes/

Second best sport agent in the world!
For me he is number one.
It's not up for debate, I'm not interested in your arguments as they are irrelevant.

Currently your "business" is nothing but "I want money" if we talk online. I didn't see the physical matter of your business, so I cannot comment on that.
You just created a half-arsed website that looks to the nth degree cheap and want to target wealthy people with it, offering them premium services. Do you even realize the situation you are in?

You use a word "scale" without realizing what it is. Online-wise, your business currently has no room for scaling.
Having a website like this is effectively not different from having no website at all. You cannot use it to make sales.
The fact that there are people willing to pay premium prices for premium services promises nothing to your business. It's like selling fake Givenchy's from cheap website and hoping that wealthy people will buy from you.

It's almost funny how people who offer the least want to take the most.
Until you change your attitude you'll always be poor as an entrepreneur.

Bass

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 27, 2016
i will make it simple now
your business is for people with lots of money.
because there are 64million people in UK, does not mean that everybody can buy your product.
only a few can. you are targeting the elite with that business. you are not targeting the middle class not the poor.
because you want to help everyone, that is not going to help you.
THEREFORE NO SCALE WITH THE WAY YOU THINK FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Also that is not nonsense.If you participated more often in the forum you would have realized that being exposed in here and not lurking its posts from Feb 27,2016, would change a bit the way you think.

Just because you think you are right does not mean that you are right.

Here there are two people trying to help you right now and you go into negativity and denial, saying the same thing over and over just to verify in yourself that you are right. Guess what? Probably you are not.

He did not ask for your money and i do not speak nonsense. If you did this in only 15 posts in this forum, i imagine you will do that in your normal life too. You have some negativity in you. Change that please!

You cannot handle critisism the right way. Here you came with the idea and you asked for opinions. You took two opinions and you then started disassempling them to make it look that you are right.

Now i judge and i do it because of your posts.

kkompoti i appreciate all the feedback and tips given by you.
Thanks for taking the time to say something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bass

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 27, 2016
It's not up for debate, I'm not interested in your arguments as they are irrelevant.

Currently your "business" is nothing but "I want money" if we talk online. I didn't see the physical matter of your business, so I cannot comment on that.
You just created a half-arsed website that looks to the nth degree cheap and want to target wealthy people with it, offering them premium services. Do you even realize the situation you are in?

You use a word "scale" without realizing what it is. Online-wise, your business currently has no room for scaling.
Having a website like this is effectively not different from having no website at all. You cannot use it to make sales.
The fact that there are people willing to pay premium prices for premium services promises nothing to your business. It's like selling fake Givenchy's from cheap website and hoping that wealthy people will buy from you.

It's almost funny how people who offer the least want to take the most.
Until you change your attitude you'll always be poor as an entrepreneur.

Devine same thing to you...
I appreciate all the feedback and tips given by you.
Thanks for taking the time to say something.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.