The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My only excuses

Anything related to matters of the mind

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
Hey,
Sam is my name, even if it is not me
Kinda woo-woo start though

I am happy to be here with a group of people so kind, that they actually tell the truth about becoming wealthy in this world that is slowly becoming more pure (hope so)

I have fewer problems after reading certain mindset and execution gold threads, but maybe sharing my personal issues can actually solve them

I present you yet another opportunity to help a person, because why not think of a problem as an opportunity to share, make friends and connections and simply have fun?

I've read quite few books on essential topics of mindset, such as buddhism, stoicism and non duality, it gave me a lot of peace ️

I only have few tendencies
I am happy to let go of them, but here's a help needed maybe
ADHD kinda symptoms, maybe just a lack of discipline
I have tendency to get tired easily, be lethargic, then hyperactive, then shameful, and this interruptions that make me think, hard to sit still, and just focus on one thing at a time, mind is scattered and wandering all the time, hard to stick to a certain routine, path, one goal; okay, here is more ambitious one, let's abandon first one for a newer shinier thing, because what if we lose everything, what if we miss out, as if you can get everything, this greed and pride to be the best eats me alive, dramatic, but comically it can be solved after this thread

Overhelping, like literally yesterday was coaching my friend for 6 hours free, then another guy for 3 hours, when someone has a trouble my kindness kills me
I have tendency to help, never think of myself, be foolishly honest,
I am clarified on solutions to A LOT of problems, and my ability to listen, coach, guide and lead is my curse and blessing
I have tendency to use this clarity of life on other people too much without actually caring about myself, focusing, setting boundaries, saying "no", but someone said it is called codependency or whatever, but therapeutic kinda mental disorderism sucks because it makes symptoms stronger and gives you +50% boost to problems, with few solutions
I just want to let go of this problems, relax and sit here in peace
I have tendency to let go of my own stuff, for just talking out someone's problems
I have the tendency of me that is complete opposite of first issue with ADHD symptoms
Overcaring, sharing, solving, helping, pleasing, sacrificing and simply being selfless dumb altruistic prick who cares so little about himself that he would die for a stranger with no priorities
I want to let go of both tendencies, find a better way, and peace
It is my only problem;
I let go of these two and what happens, in a short period amount of time my business, relationships and happiness increase by 10x and other people won't suffer that much too
My little secret is also my tendency to need approval for every change or action, like writing this post, solutions can be obvious, you can find 'em on internet,
I write these to either get a really good book advice or inspiration, or maybe just approval, maybe this is the root diagnosis and problem?
Approval before doing anything looks kinda stupid.
Actually constant comparison, like literally CONSTANTLY trying to be the best, comparing people around to me not inspiration, but envy and grief probably
Regret tendency, which is like grief, and constant attachment to what success you would have if you just did XYZ makes me sick kinda
I will literally send $10.000 after making it to the person who solves this shit
I am so F*cking tired of this exact problems, nothing more needed, just an advice, experience, books, whatever material everyone
Paradox of choice and A LITTLE BIT OF PERFECTIONISM maybe, like tryna be the best, choosing an optimal option, and fearing that you'll go to the road most traveled
Inconsistency or fear of it, like an instant lose of interest, and just boredom, or also fear of it
Impatience, rushing too much, emotional rollercoasters

What books, stories, articles, material and maybe personal success you have with ADHD tendencies and also people pleasing and "codependency" because it would SKYROCKET my life, just your simple advice with a sincere intention ✌️
I don't overthink as most people tell me, 80% day filled with silence, but this 20% is crying out for help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jul 30, 2022
No ones holding a gun to your head to help other people, if its a compulsion you have, then control it.

If your impatient, occupy your mind with something else

If you have ADHD tendencies, your probably addicted to social media or something else thats causing you to constantly seek stimulation. Embrace boredom.

If you go on emotional rollercoasters often, then anytime your getting a wave of emotions, calm down and rethink it out logically.

If you compare yourself too much, then anytime you see other people doing well or doing bad, take a step back and be happy for them that theyre doing well.

Theres nothing more to say, I think you know what to do to improve, you just don't want to do it since its hard to do in the moment.

You seem like the type to have very little self control, I'm assuming your very young. You don't solve these problems in a day or a week, improving takes time with slight improvements every day.

Anytime you have a compulsion, go on an emotional rollercoaster, constantly seek stimulation, be self aware and change how you react. Eventually, over months of effort, you will change how you react to these things.

The stimulus will always occur, the difference is how you react. If you react differently enough times, your personality will change and you will improve.

JamesAce

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2014
Self awareness is the first step, which you seem to have.

The next is correcting said behaviors when you notice them. Easier said than done but you can't run from the hard work necessary to live a great life.

You need to create positive momentum.
Motivation + movement =momentum
Movement means massive action. Don't wait. Do it now.

Simplify your life. Remove distractions and demotivators. Declutter your work space. Remove toxic friends and relationships.

Figure out what motivates you and use it daily. Have a vision of what you want your life to look like. Review it every morning and anytime you get bored or veer off course. Use pictures, quotes, passages from books (mj's books are filled with them), even past experiences when you've accomplished something you thought you couldn't.

It takes work. Sometimes that work is hard. Very hard. Would you rather have results or excuses? It's your life and only you can decide that.

Use what you've got. Don't wish for more. Work for more.

This is for anyone reading. Including myself. Keep your hustle alive.

To your success

beyondpraise

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 26, 2024
Ax
Self awareness is the first step, which you seem to have.

The next is correcting said behaviors when you notice them. Easier said than done but you can't run from the hard work necessary to live a great life.

You need to create positive momentum.
Motivation + movement =momentum
Movement means massive action. Don't wait. Do it now.

Simplify your life. Remove distractions and demotivators. Declutter your work space. Remove toxic friends and relationships.

Figure out what motivates you and use it daily. Have a vision of what you want your life to look like. Review it every morning and anytime you get bored or veer off course. Use pictures, quotes, passages from books (mj's books are filled with them), even past experiences when you've accomplished something you thought you couldn't.

It takes work. Sometimes that work is hard. Very hard. Would you rather have results or excuses? It's your life and only you can decide that.

Use what you've got. Don't wish for more. Work for more.

This is for anyone reading. Including myself. Keep your hustle alive.

To your success
Actually yes, thank you for writing it
I would rather have results, not excuses
Imagine one day
I wake up full of energy and momentum to do my daily chores, actual work, focused, can self direct and be my own leader, no severe thoughts, lethargy and plus hyperactivity, just calmness in the midst of big duties
Deep work for couple of hours, fully calm, giving my emotional needs to myself inside out
Routinely doing anything amazing and good, paying attention and then hanging out
Sleeping and feeling good all that day even WITH problems, but only problem seems to be; my ADHD tendencies and CONNECTION problems, like literally too much niceness, and self sacrifice, likeableness to other people, it is while also NEGLECTING my own needs, being inauthentic, dependent and attached.
I will let go, hard work is better than slow suffering

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey,
Sam is my name, even if it is not me
Kinda woo-woo start though

I am happy to be here with a group of people so kind, that they actually tell the truth about becoming wealthy in this world that is slowly becoming more pure (hope so)

I have fewer problems after reading certain mindset and execution gold threads, but maybe sharing my personal issues can actually solve them

I present you yet another opportunity to help a person, because why not think of a problem as an opportunity to share, make friends and connections and simply have fun?

I've read quite few books on essential topics of mindset, such as buddhism, stoicism and non duality, it gave me a lot of peace ️

I only have few tendencies
I am happy to let go of them, but here's a help needed maybe
ADHD kinda symptoms, maybe just a lack of discipline
I have tendency to get tired easily, be lethargic, then hyperactive, then shameful, and this interruptions that make me think, hard to sit still, and just focus on one thing at a time, mind is scattered and wandering all the time, hard to stick to a certain routine, path, one goal; okay, here is more ambitious one, let's abandon first one for a newer shinier thing, because what if we lose everything, what if we miss out, as if you can get everything, this greed and pride to be the best eats me alive, dramatic, but comically it can be solved after this thread

Overhelping, like literally yesterday was coaching my friend for 6 hours free, then another guy for 3 hours, when someone has a trouble my kindness kills me
I have tendency to help, never think of myself, be foolishly honest,
I am clarified on solutions to A LOT of problems, and my ability to listen, coach, guide and lead is my curse and blessing
I have tendency to use this clarity of life on other people too much without actually caring about myself, focusing, setting boundaries, saying "no", but someone said it is called codependency or whatever, but therapeutic kinda mental disorderism sucks because it makes symptoms stronger and gives you +50% boost to problems, with few solutions
I just want to let go of this problems, relax and sit here in peace
I have tendency to let go of my own stuff, for just talking out someone's problems
I have the tendency of me that is complete opposite of first issue with ADHD symptoms
Overcaring, sharing, solving, helping, pleasing, sacrificing and simply being selfless dumb altruistic prick who cares so little about himself that he would die for a stranger with no priorities
I want to let go of both tendencies, find a better way, and peace
It is my only problem;
I let go of these two and what happens, in a short period amount of time my business, relationships and happiness increase by 10x and other people won't suffer that much too
My little secret is also my tendency to need approval for every change or action, like writing this post, solutions can be obvious, you can find 'em on internet,
I write these to either get a really good book advice or inspiration, or maybe just approval, maybe this is the root diagnosis and problem?
Approval before doing anything looks kinda stupid.
Actually constant comparison, like literally CONSTANTLY trying to be the best, comparing people around to me not inspiration, but envy and grief probably
Regret tendency, which is like grief, and constant attachment to what success you would have if you just did XYZ makes me sick kinda
I will literally send $10.000 after making it to the person who solves this shit
I am so F*cking tired of this exact problems, nothing more needed, just an advice, experience, books, whatever material everyone
Paradox of choice and A LITTLE BIT OF PERFECTIONISM maybe, like tryna be the best, choosing an optimal option, and fearing that you'll go to the road most traveled
Inconsistency or fear of it, like an instant lose of interest, and just boredom, or also fear of it
Impatience, rushing too much, emotional rollercoasters

What books, stories, articles, material and maybe personal success you have with ADHD tendencies and also people pleasing and "codependency" because it would SKYROCKET my life, just your simple advice with a sincere intention ✌️
I don't overthink as most people tell me, 80% day filled with silence, but this 20% is crying out for help
You need to devote your time for yourself first.

Then spend a little time helping many people rather than spend a lot of time helping a few people. You don’t know who will be beneficial to you in what form or shape. No one knows. So it is best to cast a big net.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
All these actions stem from lack of self-worth. Simply put: you do not value YOURSELF. Your foray into depersonalizing yourself (Buddhism, stoicism, etc.) is to blame because you learned only half of what they were meant to teach you.

They are meant to teach you that "you" are nothing more than pure, minute essence AND, this is the part you missed, that essence gets to CHOOSE how it reflects itself in the world. Your spirit is so beaten down to nothingness that you compensate by people pleasing.

Remedy: change your emotions. Emotions rule everything. there's a triangular relationship between words-emotions-actions. Want to change your actions: Change the words you say to yourself or change your emotions.

Let's have an example: exercising. When you don't want to exercise, your words and emotions reflect that..."i don't want to get out of bed...i'm tired...whats the point...etc. But if you change the words..."this workout is going to be fire....my beach bod is on its way...etc" it changes how you feel and leads you to exercise. Now, If you change your emotions about exercise, the same thing happen...you put on some dmx or rocky music or heavy metal or whatever and hype yourself up...suddenly the words you are saying to yourself changes and you head to the gym. Same thing with just changing the action. You somehow propel yourself to the guy or your buddy calls you and forces you to come....you go through the motions...suddenly your mode changes. You feel great....the words you say to yourself changes to. suddenly no more "ugh, i'm tired"...now it is "God, I love that pump...etc".

So, changing your reality that be achieved in 3 ways....choose the one that works best for you. I would think it is the emotions you have to work on. If you can automatically change your emotions, you are set for life...but this is a learned and practiced skill. One of the ways to do this is by changing your frequency. THIS IS WOO WOO...I BELIEVE IN THE WOO WOO.

Start with the OGs - the Solfeggio frequencies
  1. 174 Hz - Relieve Physical and Energetic Pain. Gain a Sense of Safety, Security
  2. 285 Hz - Regeneration of the Body. Gain a Sense of Wellness & Optimism
  3. 396 Hz - Release Fear, Guilt and Shame. Increase Feelings of Being Safe, Grounded & Connected
  4. 417 Hz - Create Space and Momentum for Positive Change. Reconnection to the Divine
  5. 528 Hz - Forgive Grievances and Release Fear. Make Room for Miracles and Unconditional Love
  6. 639 Hz - Create Harmony in Relationships and Boost Communication
  7. 741 Hz - Powerful Clear & Creative Personal Expression
  8. 852 Hz - Clear Inner Vision, Connecting to the Wisdom and Intuition of the Higher Self
  9. 963 Hz - Experience Divine Consciousness. Heal from An Eternal Sense of Oneness
And 432 - reduces stress (puts me right to sleep)
Use this site Online Tone Generator - generate pure tones of any frequency

Mind the volume.

i am actually creating an offer based on this for mindfulness/personal growth. This shit will change your life

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.