The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 17 at 10k/mth and I don't know how to do finances!

Marketing, social media, advertising

envykyro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Dec 4, 2022
So ive just launched Satinaa.com , we are at 20 sales per day on avarage , today im getting the first payout , and im wondering if you have any book suggestions for this topic??

me and co founder get 10% , we have money aside for influencer marketing , web development , paying off my dads loan which helped me start...

But is there a proper way to do this ? like i knew i had to start a business , but FASTLANE told me exactly how,

i know finances... but what book tells you exactly how?

Btw i cant believe i am running a whole brand , all because i read MJ Demarcos book 2 years ago. man his idea of becoming a millionaire in 3-6 years is actually coming true. however i shall be honest i care more about making my "customers" happy , rather than money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
So ive just launched Satinaa.com , we are at 20 sales per day on avarage , today im getting the first payout , and im wondering if you have any book suggestions for this topic??

me and co founder get 10% , we have money aside for influencer marketing , web development , paying off my dads loan which helped me start...

But is there a proper way to do this ? like i knew i had to start a business , but FASTLANE told me exactly how,

i know finances... but what book tells you exactly how?

Btw i cant believe i am running a whole brand , all because i read MJ Demarcos book 2 years ago. man his idea of becoming a millionaire in 3-6 years is actually coming true. however i shall be honest i care more about making my "customers" happy , rather than money.
At this stage, I'm guessing you just need an introduction to the topic. The Personal MBA is a good overview for entrepreneurs who want to learn the fundamentals without taking a course. It can probably get you headed in the right direction. I'm sure there are plenty of free YouTube channels that cover the topic as well.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
I'd say repeat it a few months in a row before going too crazy but then after that I'd say maybe start the process to protect your design. I recall it being novel right?

Good luck and good job so far.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

envykyro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Dec 4, 2022
12 days ago you posted your unfinished site to the website feedback thread and you're already doing 10k per month?
1714803291952.png
At this rate of growth , yes i am this is literally 2-3 days. 20+ orders a day , but im slowing down operations to hire more micro infuencers, as im working on a tiktok formula which ill share here for free,,, and part of it , is attartve people get more attention then unattractive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.