The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pick what you want to grow this month

Anything related to matters of the mind

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
634%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Whatever you give attention to grows. We are limited people and can only be getting so much done.

Whatever we let sit idle, will deteriorate. It is a law of the universe. It is entropy.

Unless we can be clear on exactly what we’re targeting, it will likely only be a half assed effort.

This season of my life, I am growing my business. I am growing my fighting skills. I am growing in my faith. I am growing in my relationship.

This means my days are allocated. There’s no wondering, no spacing out, no wasting time. My days until 6pm are owned by my business. Not it serving me, but me serving it. Taking the time to go through each level of it and do the unscalable things that need to be done right.

Most evenings will fighting or studying scripture, and then seeing my girl a couple days a week.

Back to bed early, rinse and repeat.

When you dive into the work, you gain momentum. It’s not quantifiable but it’s as real as it gets. When you don’t stop moving, you can’t stop winning. It’s electric.

All things have a certain property that makes them like a plant.

Plants give us things, but we have to give it something first.

We have to prepare the soil, plant it, give it nutrients, water and sunshine.

Even then, it shows us nothing for a period.

Then it sprouts. It hasn’t given anything yet. It still takes from us.

But then, it provides.

You can’t sit and look at a seed and say “sprout, then I’ll give you water”.

So in all things there is a give and a take. Do not forget the order.

Know that in all your care and attention, a delayed result will come. It’s a law of the universe. So in all of your action, a result is tied to it.

You’ll know when it’s time to give yourself to the work. It’s when you feel you could be more. It’s when you feel you have given in to laziness for too long.

So pick what you want to grow this month. Allocate your days in advance to it, and give in to the work. Know that every action has a reaction. All effects have a cause. And everything you want is on the other side of it. You’ll feel that it’s actually all more pleasurable to work hard than give in to laziness.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Feels like the Klondike Gold Rush on steroids. :gold:

Bookmarked for future reference.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.