The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seed $$$$?

G

GuestUser113

Firstly what you say is completely irrelevant to anything i have stated do you think someone who does not help them selves would come on here looking for advice and wisdom? Of perhaps someone else who went through what i am going through now and how that succeeded? Would you like me to give you a 6 year play by play of all the events in my life and the things i have done so far leading up to this situation where i find my self now? Oh but that would be more about me right? Leave the "how im going to identify the needs of my customer" and the "i dont have a product or service" to me as i will "help my self" on these matters. I havent brought anything to the table? Im sorry i didnt know i needed to bring something to the table when asking a question. Would you like me to draw up a damn business plan on how im going to use your advice so i can provide a reasonable ROI within a certain time period? Pompous is the first word i would use to describe you but hey i dont really know you that well (like you dont know me or what i have on the table) so maybe im wrong right?

No one here asked for your life events. Nor do we care. Nor does the person who is buying your made up product/service. Yeah usually bringing something to table would be a list of things you DONE to get started. You went to a investor, they said no. WHY? Prototype? Napkin with your idea on paper? Anything relevant to show you done any type of action besides holding out your hand for money. "Excuse me sir. I have a IDEA that will make us filthy F*cking rich. I need 50,000 dollars to start. Will you invest?" Ok, i'm listening, what is your business? "Well it isn't a product or service." Ok. No thanks. LOL

Have you tried kickstarter or indiegogo?

Ignorant is the first word I would use to describe you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
The problem is that your attitude is making people not want to help you- this forum gives you access to real life entrepreneurs who have succeeded in a variety of different ways, many of these entrepreneurs have commented on this thread and you brush off their advice and make an excuse for why it won't work. You are just making excuses. No one cares about your excuses, no one cares about your past struggles- do you really think that you're the only one who has gone through personal struggles or hard times? Everyone has at one point or another.

You are allergic to jobs? I can't even believe that anybody who wants to succeed would have this mindset. What have you been doing for money for the last few years?

Don't have credit? Get a credit card- even if the interest rate is huge and your credit limit is tiny, get one to help build your credit.

In the mean time get a job-I doubt you will get your 50k from an investor in the next month, so in the meantime you may as well work and try to save up at least a small portion of that money.

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
No one here asked for your life events. Nor do we care. Nor does the person who is buying your made up product/service. Yeah usually bringing something to table would be a list of things you DONE to get started. You went to a investor, they said no. WHY? Prototype? Napkin with your idea on paper? Anything relevant to show you done any type of action besides holding out your hand for money. "Excuse me sir. I have a IDEA that will make use filthy F*cking rich. I need 50,000 dollars to start. Will you invest?" Ok, i'm listening, what is your business? "Well it isn't a product or service." Ok. No thanks. LOL

Have you tried kickstarter or indiegogo?

Ignorant is the first word I would use to describe you.
are you kidding me? have you even read what i have said at all or just what other people have posted and then form a response based on that? I have told you and many others MULTIPLE times that i have spoken with investors they like my business plan, they would be willing to move forward when my company is not just an idea. Which is understandable. I also stated i applied for small business loans and alternate lenders but as i have no credit history i cannot get approved that way. Do you think my first go to move was coming on here and asking for other ways to get money? Youre hypocrisy is not becoming as i have read EVERY SINGLE post that was on here wading through all the gifs and ignorance that was thrown my way to find the as you called it doors but youre proving very helpful because i didnt know that i needed to walk through a door as soon as it was presented to me is that what you do? walk through a door with out seeing what else is around you? I must say it shows.

G

GuestUser113

tumblr_l2a1omvNhD1qzp0dfo1_500.jpg

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
Cool. Im glad thats the extent of your wit then. You gave me a link to a thread i told you why that wouldnt work for me and instead of just saying ok well i tried or even just nothing at all or if youre really nice keep trying to help me you chose to turn my thread into just a joke. You see the beauty of the words "making excuses" is that its inherently bullshit. Its an easy way for people who provide answers to have a reason why those answers dont work. Essentially making an excuse : )

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I think it would make it easier for people to not find you annoying if you would stop writing large blocks of unstructured text that sound like they were written by a 12 year old..

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
This threads gone down a vortex of dumb, it doesn't help when you lash out at people but I can understand why you would. Usually when people come on here and it looks like they're asking for money, it doesn't go too well.
Maybe answering these questions can fully explain yourself. If after you do and you still get snarkiness, just don't answer and look for answers elsewhere.

1) What have you tried so far to raise money? You mention small business loan, ok. What else? Can you bootstrap any of the money at all? You're getting pushback because you haven't shown any push to try and hustle for it. If that requires getting a job for a bit, then do that. I'm sure you live with your parents since you said you're broke and only 20, find odd jobs and save up the money. Does it perfectly need 50k to start, you can't get it off the ground slowly for 10k? You mention somewhere about needing an office, screw that, Apple and Amazon were started out of garage and don't say "I'm different than them, I'm not an internet company. Doesn't matter, if you need to meet clients, meet them at Starbucks, If you can't afford a $5 coffee, get there early, bring water, ask to borrow a Starbucks cup and pour the water in and drink from that.

2) Who is your customer? I know you're trying to be secretive about your idea. Ideas are cheap, stop wasting energy on worrying about that. Ok, you don't need to say your idea but you need to be able to describe your customer. You said no product or service, you serve your business?...Is it something in real estate maybe? Start working with someone who already has a real estate business then branch off from there. Did you read this kids slideshow: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...slides-on-how-to-win-life.54134/#post-390087? One thing he mentions: You have to be passionate about the problem or you'll never last. Being focused on you getting rich isn't a good start. Most progress threads here look like they die out mostly because the person isn't passionate about the problem.

3) How can you provide value here? There's so many ambitious kids like yourself that come on here looking for "What can the Fastlane Forum do for me?" Some, as we just saw, try to spam their blogs and they'll get run out of town [luckily that kid apologized]. Yet, these kids don't provide anything, they just want to be "rich bitch." It sounds like you've been through alot, what can you tell us about that to help this forum? Notice the people who provide value aren't ridiculed but accepted when they fail/ask dumb questions etc. It's because they've helped.

For being 20, your heart is in the right place, just need your mind in it as well. At 20 for me, I was just a college kid having fun and didn't even know what entrepreneurship was, so be grateful you've found this at such a young age. many older men probably wish they would've started at your age.

Bonus resources:
http://www.quora.com/How-do-I-raise-money-for-a-startup
http://www.quora.com/Seed-Funding/W...ere-I-can-raise-money-for-my-business-startup
http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-be...mpany-with-a-business-idea-that-can-be-stolen

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
he reason i need this paticular office (which is actually cheaper than most in the area which is new york city btw) because it will allow me regular meetings with investors as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience i can tap into from the people ill share the office with.

So you need this 50K from investors so you can afford an office to meet with investors. :shifty: :confused:

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
I have told you and many others MULTIPLE times that i have spoken with investors they like my business plan, they would be willing to move forward when my company is not just an idea

This is what investors say when they have no interest whatsoever in investing - it's an easy way to 'let you down' and if your company ever becomes real and you go back, there is a good chance they will come up with another excuse. All investors will give you a reason to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but in reality they are shutting you down.

The reason you are met with such adversity on the forum is because you didn't provide any value to us and now want us to give you our wealth of knowledge. It isn't necessary to always provide value, but if you are just going to leech information the least you could do is give us a clear explanation of your idea (You can even use discretion if it helps you sleep at night - though I highly doubt any respected members on the forum would steal it) and actually acknowledge that we are trying to help you. At no point have you given us any information on what you have done so far to raise money and I can bet that you are missing a few easy ways because you are afraid to get your hands dirty.

Your first post here lacks capitalization, structure and fluidity and now we are just supposed to believe that 'you can talk business' ? How about you start by proving to us that you are well educated and have a single clue what you are doing and then we can decide whether you are worth helping.

All you've done is give excuses of why you can't do certain things to earn money INCLUDING GETTING A JOB. It makes you appear as lazy and that you just want to steal as much knowledge as you can and maybe find someone to throw 50k at you.

Do you honestly think you're the first person on the planet that has had a 'genius business idea' that will 'make millions' and all you need is the startup cash to get going? One member responded with an example of their brother who did the exact same thing...not to mention almost everyone on the forum has had an idea...but like we always say IDEAS ARE USELESS. Your idea is literally not worth a single penny and you are trying to leverage it for 50k. I can guarantee you that there are so many companies that got started and earned profit without an investment because they worked hard and overcame obstacles in their way. An investment isn't going to ensure you succeed and based off what colors you have shown this forum and the help we tried to provide, you could be beyond help.

Frankly, if you have successful entrepreneurs that have been where you are helping you and giving you ideas and all you can do is give excuses and refuse to get a job then it's going to be a tough road in business for you. The side of business you don't hear about in the success stories is the long nights and early mornings spent slaving away at an idea trying to make it reality. You don't see the hardships that were overcome and the risk taken with a huge chance of failure. You see the money and the success and think it came easy from just a mere 50k - but you're wrong and until you understand that and are open to our advice you are going to struggle.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
i started dealing drugs

i started looking for angel investors anything to get some start up money to start businesses.

but im a true fast laner and i want more

It seems OP has been getting off on his own supply...
He's a true fast laner tho, & he wants more LOL

I've got $5 bucks says he hasnt read TMF ..anyone wanna bet?

MarkNNelson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 12, 2013
Colorado
Okay, let's try a different angle:

I mean no disrespect, but as others have mentioned, your grammar and writing style leave something to be desired. So perhaps something was lost in translation here.

1-You said that you don't offer a product or service, but then clarified that you don't offer one "to the public". So either you mean that this is more of a B2B situation, or that you truly don't believe/can't see, that something about how you're getting paid involves a product or service. I suppose that if you're skimming hundredths of a cent off of other people's transactions, that might count as not being a product or service.

But otherwise, if you're interested in salvaging this thread and getting the advice you say want, you need to be a little more transparent with how you plan to make money with this company. I'm pretty sure at this point, you don't need to worry about one of us stealing this secret idea of yours.

2-
it does make money though i promise
Let's be more precise with our language here. Do you mean that it already makes money, or do you mean that you are convinced that it will make money, post your $50K startup funding? If its already making money, then why aren't you just scaling the current situation until you've saved the $50K?

3-
i need to take it public first
I really hope this is another grammar issue. If you truly believe that you need to go public, as in listed on a publicly-traded exchange, in order to be legit enough to be worthy of outside investment, then you are mistaken. I'm assuming that what you mean is that they want you to be up and running, selling to the public, before they'll be investing. If this is the case, and #2 holds (you're already making money), then we're back to scaling what you're already doing.

I would respectfully suggest that, with what we've seen here so far, you're unlikely to find your investor. Find a way to do an MVP with a couple hundred or thousand bucks. If you're creative enough, it'll be possible for any product, service, or non-product.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Okay, let's try a different angle:

I mean no disrespect, but as others have mentioned, your grammar and writing style leave something to be desired. So perhaps something was lost in translation here.

1-You said that you don't offer a product or service, but then clarified that you don't offer one "to the public". So either you mean that this is more of a B2B situation, or that you truly don't believe/can't see, that something about how you're getting paid involves a product or service. I suppose that if you're skimming hundredths of a cent off of other people's transactions, that might count as not being a product or service.

But otherwise, if you're interested in salvaging this thread and getting the advice you say want, you need to be a little more transparent with how you plan to make money with this company. I'm pretty sure at this point, you don't need to worry about one of us stealing this secret idea of yours.

2- Let's be more precise with our language here. Do you mean that it already makes money, or do you mean that you are convinced that it will make money, post your $50K startup funding? If its already making money, then why aren't you just scaling the current situation until you've saved the $50K?

3- I really hope this is another grammar issue. If you truly believe that you need to go public, as in listed on a publicly-traded exchange, in order to be legit enough to be worthy of outside investment, then you are mistaken. I'm assuming that what you mean is that they want you to be up and running, selling to the public, before they'll be investing. If this is the case, and #2 holds (you're already making money), then we're back to scaling what you're already doing.

I would respectfully suggest that, with what we've seen here so far, you're unlikely to find your investor. Find a way to do an MVP with a couple hundred or thousand bucks. If you're creative enough, it'll be possible for any product, service, or non-product.
That was just way too generous.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Even without disclosing the exact business, you need to be better able to articulate the business model.

"We bring service providers together with end user customers and charge a commission for making the introduction and facilitating the transaction."

"We provide an online meeting venue for buyers and sellers, and charge sellers for advertising on our venue."

"We are an online directory specializing in a highly searched online industry, and charge subscription fees for membership to our directory listings."

You have to start with a fundamental understanding of how to articulate your business at a high level using readily understood business vernacular and punctuation.

[HASHTAG]#elevatorspeech[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Even without disclosing the exact business, you need to be better able to articulate the business model.

"We bring service providers together with end user customers and charge a commission for making the introduction and facilitating the transaction."

"We provide an online meeting venue for buyers and sellers, and charge sellers for advertising on our venue."

"We are an online directory specializing in a highly searched online industry, and charge subscription fees for membership to our directory listings."

You have to start with a fundamental understanding of how to articulate your business at a high level using readily understood business vernacular and punctuation.
Do you need any cash?

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

S&P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 11, 2013
Sounds like your pursuing some grandiose scheme out of IMPATIENCE.

I have been there before and burnt through money. All that remained was learning the lesson.

This forum is a wealth of information where like minded individuals congregate. We value process here and it is a principle we all respect.

Seems like you're trying to circumvent process (learning new paradigms) while seeking events (funding for your scheme)

It would do you good to LISTEN and REFLECT UPON what some of the forum members are saying in this thread.

I'll leave with you this quote man, don't learn things the hard way.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

-Confucius

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
1. he has no product/service
2. he has no competitors
3. he has no sales
4. he "promises" it will make money
5. he's allergic to jobs

can we get this guy on shark tank?

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
haha people are really ripping into you mate! lol

the best seed money is your own money. that way, you can pursure your own vision without nagging and nuisance by investors.

also, if you can provide your product/service (i know you don't have one but whatever it is you do) without a lot of money, then do it. it surely doesn't need to be fancy.

as long as you are providing value and are getting clients, then it should snowball. it doesnt have to be fancy, i'll reemphasise, since you really want some office in an ideal location or whatever.

ive seen cached (older) versions of MJ's website while it was still relatively young - now it's limos.com. before it looked slick like now, it looked pretty rough (sorry @MJ DeMarco .

BUT, you could easily see how it provided value. So, mate, bootstrap to the best of your ability. number one priority is signing up clients and growing the customer base - or whatever your equivalent is.

once you have existing customers, your vision becomes extremely clear because you know exactly what is involved in providing your 'service'. also you have proven to investors that your business model is workable.

GET CLIENTS first, get funding NEXT if you must. i still say you should save hard while working and use your own money first. when your own money is on the line, you work so much harder, i think you will agree.

what do you think?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
ive seen cached (older) versions of MJ's website while it was still relatively young - now it's limos.com. before it looked slick like now, it looked pretty rough (sorry @MJ DeMarco .

Agreed with all your points. However, in defense of the boss, you can now buy an off the shelf, preconfigured web site for peanuts vs. having to code one back in his "day."

But your point is still valid.

Here's a catched version of Limos.com from August 16, 2000 :

http://web.archive.org/web/20000816185952/http://www.limos.com/

And earlier version from June of the same year :

http://web.archive.org/web/20000620181938/http://limos.com/

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
2. he has no competitors
3. he has no sales
5. he's allergic to jobs

1. you can still provide value without a product/service in the conventional sense. im sure hes not just trolling here, although i wish he could go into a little more detail so we can help him out a bit more
2. lucky guy. he better capitalise on this.
3. getting sales should be priority one. even if they are miniscule sales, they provide momentum and direction for the business
4. if he says it can, he's probably right. but... promises are worthless. he should explain how he is making money in a bit more detail
5. entrepreneurs who are allergic to jobs can sometimes be allergic because they don't have discipline to work for someone. jobs aren't all that bad, they have their place. entrepreneurs really ought to be flexible enough to work at a job - allergic to me just sounds fickle, impatient, restless etc.

i hope he has success. um, OP can you please give more details on your business, im sure theres things you can say without blowing your cover. haha ty bro

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
Get of your a$$ and make some cash. Sell shit on Craigslist, mow lawns, so whatever it takes. Don't expect handouts

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Agreed with all your points. However, in defense of the boss, you can now buy an off the shelf, preconfigured web site for peanuts vs. having to code one back in his "day."

But your point is still valid.

Here's a catched version of Limos.com from August 16, 2000 :

http://web.archive.org/web/20000816185952/http://www.limos.com/

Totally agree. today, website building is a completely different game to 15 years ago. He did a great job for a one man band and got handsomely paid for it.

my point is that his priority was providing value to his clients/people. if you have a look at that cached version, the whole website is just getting down to business and solving problems for people looking for limo services. OP has to get down to business and providing value and helping people like MJ started off doing. that's why MJ was so successful [HASHTAG]#lawofeffection[/HASHTAG]

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
2. he has no competitors
3. he has no sales
5. he's allergic to jobs

can we get this guy on shark tank?

Could you imagine the reactions of the sharks? Kevin O'Leary would rip him to shreds

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Could you imagine the reactions of the sharks? Kevin O'Leary would rip him to shreds

Let's not pretend that 99% of the people on shark tank aren't equally as helpless...

I saw an episode where they asked for the income statistics for the past year and both of the guy's jaws dropped and they were dumbfounded....as if that isn't in the top 5 questions that are almost guaranteed to be asked

Last edited:

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
Let's not pretend that 99% of the people on shark tank aren't equally has helpless...

I saw an episode where they asked for the income statistics for the past year and both of the guy's jaws dropped and they were dumbfounded....as if that isn't in the top 5 questions that are almost guaranteed to be asked

Very true and you're right- Sometimes people are ridiculously ill-prepared and uninformed, but they always get slammed by the sharks when they come unprepared.

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
haha people are really ripping into you mate! lol

the best seed money is your own money. that way, you can pursure your own vision without nagging and nuisance by investors.

also, if you can provide your product/service (i know you don't have one but whatever it is you do) without a lot of money, then do it. it surely doesn't need to be fancy.

as long as you are providing value and are getting clients, then it should snowball. it doesnt have to be fancy, i'll reemphasise, since you really want some office in an ideal location or whatever.

BUT, you could easily see how it provided value. So, mate, bootstrap to the best of your ability. number one priority is signing up clients and growing the customer base - or whatever your equivalent is.

once you have existing customers, your vision becomes extremely clear because you know exactly what is involved in providing your 'service'. also you have proven to investors that your business model is workable.

GET CLIENTS first, get funding NEXT if you must. i still say you should save hard while working and use your own money first. when your own money is on the line, you work so much harder, i think you will agree.

what do you think?
Thanks man this actually gave me some good ideas on things i can do while my company still isnt active.

right ok so ill make a general statement to help convey my company to you as vigilante suggested.

My company uses skilled analysts to make investments in certain markets to attain a high ROI percentage within a maximum of 3-5 years.

chrischapman

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 3, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Thanks man this actually gave me some good ideas on things i can do while my company still isnt active.

right ok so ill make a general statement to help convey my company to you as vigilante suggested.

My company uses skilled analysts to make investments in certain markets to attain a high ROI percentage within a maximum of 3-5 years.

that is no where near specific enough. basically it sounds like you are pursuing a medium term duration buy-and-hold investment strategy advised by experts. I don't think that what you are talking about is a business, you're just investing. are you just trying to be an angel investor?

if that is your fastlane business, then you should reconsider.

a bit more info please to clarify or you ought to scrap the business if that's all it is.

lol

Noxtus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 27, 2014
That part is only to build alot of capital to be the foundation for bigger things but they wont be relevant for an estimated 10 years so not really relevant to here either. Perhaps investment is there for lack of a better word. But i really dont know how to go into much more detail than that. However to clarify i do not mean investing in any sort of individual.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.