The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire By 25 Documentary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Dan Da Man

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 20, 2012
San Diego
To the guy who started the thread and made himself look a complete idiot and proved everyone who doubted him right, you will never succeed because you have the worse mentality and you make every single entrepreneur look bad.

If you want to succeed at anything in life, when you look at money as the way you looked at it, you will always fail. Its like the guy thinking if he buys a drink for a girl out the bar. If you do this one thing, you will get this one outcome.

Good luck on your ventures but next time, try not to waste the lives of people with real goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I know you are here for advice, but just like anything in life, only a small percentage of it should even be taken at best. I would bet less than 1 % of people on here are actually millionaires.
So we should only take advice from millionaires?
I am no millionaire yet, but will no doubt be.
So what were you saying a minute ago?

I made 6 figures at age 22 in about 9 months.
Cool, now do 10x that and you will have some real bragging rights

Wow, what a fool. I dont care if you made 100M, I can still tell you are a complete fool just by reading one simple post. "Mentally Masturbating" and "Dicking around"? Perhaps your "money" you made (I'm doubtful) could buy you some class? You know what is easier than hitting 1M......saying you hit 3.5 in sales in 4 months over the internet. What is your name, ill look you up on forbes? 3.5 in 4 months, you should be well into the 100 of millions? Im eager to hear your reply, so I can ignore it and never reply to you so you fail to exist to me.

Who the fvck are you to say that? Get off your high horse, there are people who make hundreds of millions and don't go running into forbes asking for them to write up a story, some people don't want that type of publicity. Seriously you idiot, if you walked up to Donald Trump would you call him a complete fool? If you want to see a fool, go find a mirror and take a nice long look, of course from how arrogant you are you probably already spend half your day there anyways just looking at how great you are....

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
Z where are you?

tCp90.gif

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Originally Posted by Kid Money
I know you are here for advice, but just like anything in life, only a small percentage of it should even be taken at best. I would bet less than 1 % of people on here are actually millionaires.

haha, love it!

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
OMG... All the pics of people with the popcorn icons. I'm over here DYING!!! Esp. the pic of Michael Jackson eating popcorn, posted up in his thriller fit. LMAO

Who would have known that entrepreneurs were so damn FUN NAY!!!

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
OMG... All the pics of people with the popcorn icons. I'm over here DYING!!! Esp. the pic of Michael Jackson eating popcorn, posted up in his thriller fit. LMAO

Who would have known that entrepreneurs were so damn FUN NAY!!!

Welcome to meme 2010!

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012

I made 6 figures at age 22 in about 9 months.

Cool, now do 10x that and you will have some real bragging rights

Wow, what a fool. I dont care if you made 100M, I can still tell you are a complete fool just by reading one simple post. "Mentally Masturbating" and "Dicking around"? Perhaps your "money" you made (I'm doubtful) could buy you some class? You know what is easier than hitting 1M......saying you hit 3.5 in sales in 4 months over the internet. What is your name, ill look you up on forbes? 3.5 in 4 months, you should be well into the 100 of millions? Im eager to hear your reply, so I can ignore it and never reply to you so you fail to exist to me.

Who the fvck are you to say that? Get off your high horse, there are people who make hundreds of millions and don't go running into forbes asking for them to write up a story, some people don't want that type of publicity. Seriously you idiot, if you walked up to Donald Trump would you call him a complete fool? If you want to see a fool, go find a mirror and take a nice long look, of course from how arrogant you are you probably already spend half your day there anyways just looking at how great you are....

Mike,

Hey big dog. Thanks for taking the time to chop up my message, I appreciate it. One thing you FORGOT was the fact that I never claimed to be a millionaire. Saying I WILL be is different than saying I AM, and also something that you could probably never fathom achieving. Facts are facts. Every fat kid thinks any given guy thats in shape is "arrogant". Any successful person is "cocky" to the average joe working for an hourly wage making his boss rich. The list goes on big guy. I have been self employed since I was 20, and before that I ran and managed a business. I dont expect you or the 99% in this world to get me, because my mindset has been in place for YEARS and I simply dont care! Where did I ever say you should only take advice from ONLY millionaires? Show me your copy and paste skills. Lol seriously dude you sound like an old lady. What in the ^#&$ does donald Trump have to do with ANYTHING? Again, get off the rag first, then once your mind is right get back on and post. To be quite honest, I do spend a few hours a day looking into the mirror. I wake up at 5 AM every morning and hit the gym for 2 hours. Im in the greatest shape of my life. Every day is great, you know what im talking about dont you? Those days when you were young?

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Nov 14, 2011
Lots of drama in here. Anyone want to get back to how to make money?

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Mike,

Hey big dog. Thanks for taking the time to chop up my message, I appreciate it. One thing you FORGOT was the fact that I never claimed to be a millionaire. Saying I WILL be is different than saying I AM, and also something that you could probably never fathom achieving. Facts are facts. Every fat kid thinks any given guy thats in shape is "arrogant". Any successful person is "cocky" to the average joe working for an hourly wage making his boss rich. The list goes on big guy. I have been self employed since I was 20, and before that I ran and managed a business. I dont expect you or the 99% in this world to get me, because my mindset has been in place for YEARS and I simply dont care! Where did I ever say you should only take advice from ONLY millionaires? Show me your copy and paste skills. Lol seriously dude you sound like an old lady. What in the ^#&$ does donald Trump have to do with ANYTHING? Again, get off the rag first, then once your mind is right get back on and post. To be quite honest, I do spend a few hours a day looking into the mirror. I wake up at 5 AM every morning and hit the gym for 2 hours. Im in the greatest shape of my life. Every day is great, you know what im talking about dont you? Those days when you were young?

I think you pretty much just proved my point, thanks. I like big dog, I think I am going to start having people call me that

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
BIG DOG was actually my title in the Navy for a while :)
Ask me at B & P

jon

I don't think I will attend this year :(. I didn't get my hands on a ticket, plus I feel I would be out of place as I can't drink, smoke, shoot, rent a car, etc.

If someone can get me an Arizona ID for someone who's 21, I'll go pack tonight :rofl:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Kid Money = troll. Do not feed at risk of getting your hand bitten off

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
This thread actually has more activity than when the OP was posting

hmmm Is there a need here? wait wat???

Ok is there a lesson here?

Oh forget it I got nothing, I am going back to bed.

D

DeletedUser2

PLs read the following instructions. (added pictures in case you didn't understand)

go to settings
Capture.JPG

THEN Go here

Capture 2.JPG

Then fill out my name

and then

PLEASE click here

Capture3.jpg

Thank you.

Z

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
nice paint skills Z!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
No wonder Z does so well.. it all comes back to paint.exe.... everything...

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
I just saw corey live in the studio working with tim ferriss @ creative live course...

Kudos!

Despite all the stuff in this thread it seems he keeps pushing and taking action.

:thumbsup:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He will make it.

Indeed, it's this type of commitment that it will require to succeed in anything.

It also seems he's narrowed down his vehicle to APPS and eBooks which gives him better probabilities than just some blog.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
I died rofl

I didnt mean any negativity to you or your aspirations BTW. I just thought you could leverage those people beneath you and maybe even over you in your MLM if done properly.

162 people who already do this stuff under you is huge and if you even got them to sell ANYTHING by you (not just coffee) you will be a millionaire very soon. Easily by 25. I wish I had commission only sales network like that. These are people who are highly enthusiastic about OG so im sure they would take on the same mentality about your offerings.

PLs read the following instructions. (added pictures in case you didn't understand)

go to settings
View attachment 4197

THEN Go here

View attachment 4198

Then fill out my name

and then

PLEASE click here

View attachment 4199

Thank you.

Z

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.