The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Late Introduction from Germany

Bandy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Feb 1, 2013
Germany
Hey everyone,

I´m Andy from Germany and 22 years old. I first registered in February and have never made an introduction since then.
Why is that?!
Well, I made a promise to myself to really start using this forum (and the INSIDERS which I will join soon) after I have actually taken action on my fastlane journey.
This might seem weird to some, since you usually only get out what you put in, but I was afraid of the infinite loop of talking about it rather than doing it.
The most important (and most actionable) advice I got here is also the hardest. It actually comes down to only three small words, a slogan widely used but merely performed.

- 'Just do it!' -

You really have to start somewhere. How do you do it?
Well, figure out your why.
Why are you willing to work harder than anyone else?
Why will you succeed?

How bad do you want it?

What is my why?
I want to travel and really get to know the world. I, as an extremely fortunate human, lived the last 22 years in this gigantic bubble/illusion of our world. I don´t trust news and media that much and therefore want to know how it really is. The ultimate goal is quite old and probably even naive, but I want to leave this planet a better one.

What do I do in order to achieve it?
I am studying Mechatronics and are less interested in details but in a overall understanding. It combines Physics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering as well as Math and Chemistry. It gives you an understanding of how the world works and holds together and giving me the chance to connect to other (to me) interesting subjects like philosophy, since Math is/was strongly connected to it.

Concerning the fastlane: we are currently developing a two sided marketplace aiming at students. The concept is similar to udemy, although it is easier to use, makes interaction between users much more comfortable and allows the teacher to keep most of their money. I might start a progress thread on this on the inside.

In case you should ever be in Germany, send me a PM and let´s grab a drink together.
We can always learn from each other ;)

Looking forward to meet all of you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--Andy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Willkommen! (I don't know a whole lot of german). Good to know you're gonna join the INSIDERS, we're waiting on the inside!

Bandy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Feb 1, 2013
Germany
Thank you for your welcome!
Unfortunately I´m only able to get access via credit card.(Paypal keeps saying I have to add one). I don´t have one. Any other way around it?

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I believe you can also buy the subscription through mj's viperon publishing website. @MJ DeMarco isn't there a way to get around paypal?

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
Great to have you here, Andy

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

H. Palmer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2011
Fastlane Metro
Thank you for your welcome!
Unfortunately I´m only able to get access via credit card.(Paypal keeps saying I have to add one). I don´t have one. Any other way around it?

For one of my Paypal accounts I used my regular bank account.

Willkommen und viel Spaß!

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
You could always tie your bank account to your paypal.

Bandy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Feb 1, 2013
Germany
Hey thank you all for your welcoming words!
My bank account is tied to my Paypal, but I still need to add a Credit Card.
I will find a way and probably subscribe in the next year. (Sounds so far away... =))

Best regards from Oberstdorf, Germany...
I´m going skiing tomorrow ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1089.JPG
    IMG_1089.JPG
    728.1 KB · Views: 5

OMEK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 7, 2012
Oberstdorf..genau das andere Ende, wo ich wohne. Viel Spaß auf der Fastlane Reise :)

RyanC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 6, 2014
Austria
Hello,

since your are not far away from us in Austria, you could go there to a Traffik ("Kiosk" in Germany...where the sell cigarettes, newspapers and lottery tickers) and a get a virtual credit card. You need to buy a fixed amount, at least 25 Euros up to 150 Euros in 25 Euro steps. Just check their website http://www.cash4web.at/

Edit: Just looked at the website. It seems you are able to pay with your german cell phone, too.
If there is still money on the card after a payment, you are not able to get the money back directly but you could buy an Amazon gift card for the exact amount and gift it to yourself. Other examples on how to get your money on the website

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...