The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro : Job>Business>Job, aiming to get back into business world

Andy Dala

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
May 14, 2024
Sydney
Gday everyone, my name is Amit, living in Sydney from past 7 years and working full time as a BDM in distribution. Have past experience of running a manufacturing unit for 5 years in India before moving to the beautiful land of Australia. The business bug is back and been working on few ideas here, unfortunately left all my friend circle and contact behind, so looking for like minded people here, to discuss , explore and who knows collaborate in future.
Its never too late to chase your dreams

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome Andy to the Forum!

Even after a long time, I still find this place a good watercooler place just to chew on business stuffs and be a tad more transparent on lots of things. In fact, might I say that the MANY mentor-figures and value-driven folks here gave me a few ideas on what to look for in great relationships offline...which led to more doors opened.

Looking forward to you making greater strides!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...