The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journey to value vouchers from beggar to zesty freedom

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Cringe name, isn't it?

I now teach people english on internet for completely free one week to then take five bucks from each every week, it is violating cents, yet it is a good start for experience.

I'll post my problems, first one is boundaries, always answering EVERY SINGLE CLIENT all the time is hard, how to have boundaries with them, is it good to ignore them, or bad, it is super hard to realize how and when to answer, what if you ignore them, what if they resent you?

I want to have boundaries around my clients

I am also now experiencing huge psychological combat with myself, some part of me is criticizing everything, like literally he is afraid of success, oh my f;cking god, it is super hard to fight him back, he is always on the line tryna blah-blah me out, but he will not.

I want to spend effective time with them, SOMEHOW build like a good reputation and provide more than other english teachers cause of the five minute a day system.

Five bucks, it is hilarious, but yet five hundred a month would be a huge profit for me already, 16 year old, parents holding a debt, mom earning probably 250 dollars per'month, stupid financial habits, sometimes begging people for money, literally going outside and asking for like five cents, to eat something, but it is kinda common here in my country,
I literally f;cking beg people for money because work and jobs are scary to me because of eating away all the time.

Stop self pity.
What are your suggestions on boundaries with clients?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.