Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

I've Read The The Millionaire Fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 21, 2010.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Admin Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58,642
    Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

[​IMG]

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

co-heir, seamles, Warriorcut and 17 others like this.
  2. JayKim

JayKim 90 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $59
    read the book

3. DreamPursuit

DreamPursuit 40 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $147
    Just finished it this morning! I must say once again that you really out did yourself MJ. The book is a real eye opener! Thanks!

4. aptohosting

aptohosting 25 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58
    Read it!! Well worth the wait, congratulations.

5. Luke12321

Luke12321 50 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $219
    Read it :)

6. jbar

jbar 15 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $22
    Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!

1 person likes this.
  7. drmctcher

drmctcher 100 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $191
    Finished the book this morning, WOW! Thank You for writing this book MJ, it really opened my eyes!!!! I was able to attend the BP 2010, and was fortunate enough to meet yourself, and some other amazing folks working on their Fastlanes. At the BP you presented the 5 commandments, but until now I really couldn't see through the trees. But know I see how the commandments fit into the entire Fastlane package. The book helped clear out some of the slowlane mental sludge, that I was still having trouble with. I now just need to solidify an idea and EXECUTE IT!
    Thanks again MJ! All the best!

8. PaulRobert

PaulRobert 140 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $1,574
    I came home from college on Friday and my book was awaiting me since Tuesday. I blocked out all distractions for 2 days and finished last night. I will post a review soon but I must say that this book has opened up my eyes even more!

9. michaelscheuren

michaelscheuren 15 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $18
    Just finished the book today. Will definitely read it again and again. I thought the book was very well written and easy to understand. Very informative and MOTIVATIONAL!! Great job!!

Michael.

10. joncrx

joncrx 20 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $40
    Read the book, loved the book, MJ let me know where I put my testimonial for you...

11. wildambitions

wildambitions 50 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $106
    (oops I posted in the other thread already) I READ THE BOOK!!!!

All I can say is AWESOME!

12. IceCreamKid

IceCreamKid Professional Ice Cream Taster FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $37,399
    I just finished reading the book a few hours ago. It hit me like a wall of bricks that I need to improve my discipline so that every day I am focused on the process for my business. I've made a daily checklist of things that I need to do in order to be committed to it. Thanks, MJ!

Enki likes this.
  13. lightning

lightning 70 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $126
    I finished the book this weekend. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

14. SuccessInMind

SuccessInMind 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $45
    I got the book yesterday and spent all day reading it. Definitely the kick-in-the-ass I needed!

15. Oracle

Oracle 10 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $18
    I read the book. It's a great read.

16. TaxGuy

TaxGuy 30 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $28
    Just finished- best part was it made my pre-bedtime activities more productive than before(watching episodes of Friends on DVD) and helped my Toilet U curriculum(which was previously checking Facebook updates and latest bs on ESPN.com)

First off, book was amazing, secondly, I had more "Ah-Ha" moments than a cheesy VH1 one-hit wonder show and thus it goes without saying I need to read it again and again as I embark on my journey to AZ exactly 2 weeks from today to follow the same path that you did MJ, although mine will start in the Slowlane, I know that utilizing these principles I will be up and ready to merge into the Fastlane in 5yrs or less!!!

Some of the tidbits that are on my mind....
    -Your first sports car was a 3000GT? I know, off-topic, but I'm sure that the need for status was much like mine and why we were both on the Sidewalk

-The Chuma story... I forgot the name of the other brother, however, the lane I will pursue looks a lot like his now as there are results and it is a pretty good Slowlane model that involves 3-4 months of time for 12 months of earnings, granted the 3-4 months will require 60-70+ hr weeks, I still feel it is a Slowlane model predicated on time and I need to take this time to be the Chuma and make this less dependent on time

-The NECST principle and The 5 Business Seedlings.... I am very confident that the business I am pursuing is a home-run when it comes to NECST, however, I see it falling in the Human Resource System for the Fastlane money tree and will have to get it to either a Content or Distribution System model.

17. DesiDancItalia

DesiDancItalia 5 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $16
    Almost done, more than half thru the book. and so excited about it. I agree with everyone that it's a definitely eye-opener, easy to understand, and exteremely motivational.

thanks so much MJ

18. hakrjak

hakrjak 60 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $62
    I read the book. I was honestly expecting a lot of fluff, and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of real content and usable info I found (Especially once I got about 1/2 way through). Good job MJ, I'm sure this venture will be a massive success for you. I also like the fact that you own the publishing company ;) haha

Cybria and leonbenj like this.
  19. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Admin Staff Member FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58,642
    Thx folks, I've added your icons.

20. jaykla

jaykla 10 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $18
    Just about done with the book! Great job! I love the Lambo references and all the car analogies! I'm a huge car guy as well.

21. Walley

Walley 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58
    I've read the book. Great job! Now can you take away the pop off that keeps asking me to download the first three chapters? :)

22. imoutthere

imoutthere 20 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $25
    I've read the book.

Wow this book is amazing. its an eye opener and a life changer. It has truly changed the way i view business, numbers, and time.

Im a typical "tekel syndrome" guy. Even though some of those opportunities were successful. I was chasing the money, not filling the need. Instead of starting a business, i was buying another job. A sidewalker thinking hes fastlane.

Somethings in the book blew me away. NESCT, 5-2, building a brand, paradox of practice, II, car lingo, etc.... I was able to absorb the information based on how you explained it. It sunk in alot deeper, i guess thats becuase it was written in conversation style.

Ive been involed in IM/AM for awhile now, primarily as an affiliate. I plan on making the jump into ecommerce full force after reading this book (and biophase's blog).

Im starting to see myself looking for products to sell and not filling a need via ecommerce.

I understand the fastlane principles of ecommerce. Import products, do it better than that guy, be the dropshiper, manogamy/passion for 1 biz, scale x magnatude, etc.

How can i tell the difference between hocking goods online as a sidewalker or hocking goods via the fastlane?

Thanks a million!

Wonder Woman likes this.
  23. MJ DeMarco

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $58,642
    I have it set just to show just ONCE every thirty days ... if it is showing up more than that, it could be because you are logging in, and out. Or switching browsers.

24. Deege

Deege 40 kph Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $56
    MJ the king of metaphors and analogies, this book was fun to read and gave some real insight to the entrepreneurial world, time well spent MJ. This one can go on the shelf of all the business and entrepreneurial books that don't feel like work to read. Only a select few get on that shelf, congrats MJ, well written.

25. Rem

Rem 120 kph FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $2,207
    Done! Read it. I am sure I will read it again. Thanks MJ

Wonder Woman and MJ DeMarco like this.