The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just turned 60 years old and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

Miss Mona

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Apr 11, 2017
Houston, TX
Creative people seem to have difficulty making decisions about what they want to do.....about almost everything. At least it's that way for me. I have worked successfully in business, and am talented in crafting, sewing, cooking, etc. I just don't know where to go from here. I love Fastlane's slogan....It's a way of life. That's where I want to be. I need a starting point for my new life and business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Creative people seem to have difficulty making decisions about what they want to do.....about almost everything. At least it's that way for me. I have worked successfully in business, and am talented in crafting, sewing, cooking, etc. I just don't know where to go from here. I love Fastlane's slogan....It's a way of life. That's where I want to be. I need a starting point for my new life and business.
The best starting point is you.

Miss Mona

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Apr 11, 2017
Houston, TX
The best starting point is you.
Yes, and I suppose it's really the only starting point I have. I just read a thread on books to read. Some I read years ago. Hoping they will help me sort out some stuff in my head and redirect my thinking.

G

GuestUser450

Welcome! I bet you have more knowledge and experience to leverage than even you know - can't wait to see what you contribute.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Here's an idea - a subscription company that makes home-style "large" meals that allows for plenty of leftovers that re-heat well. Casseroles and such.

I know around here the "meal delivery" companies are taking off like a rocket (hell I have one being delivered here in a few hours!) but they all are focusing on lean 2 person meals (around me, anyway). It would be awesome to get a larger portion of awesome lasagna or saucy cabbage rolls delivered (for example), or all the stuff to make it myself, on some kind of regular basis. The small meals are great but the cost justifies itself a lot better if I can expect lunches for 2-3 days out of it as well.

Just my 2 cents to get your idea juices flowing.

Welcome to the forum!

Miss Mona

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Apr 11, 2017
Houston, TX
Here's an idea - a subscription company that makes home-style "large" meals that allows for plenty of leftovers that re-heat well. Casseroles and such.

I know around here the "meal delivery" companies are taking off like a rocket (hell I have one being delivered here in a few hours!) but they all are focusing on lean 2 person meals (around me, anyway). It would be awesome to get a larger portion of awesome lasagna or saucy cabbage rolls delivered (for example), or all the stuff to make it myself, on some kind of regular basis. The small meals are great but the cost justifies itself a lot better if I can expect lunches for 2-3 days out of it as well.

Just my 2 cents to get your idea juices flowing.

Welcome to the forum!
Great idea, and this type of business is booming in Houston. I briefly researched the top five meal delivery companies and will take a closer look at your idea! Thanks so much!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Cooking is a goldmine! Texas has the Cottage Law so you can make $50,000 doing this from home. And then if you decide to go larger, you have that option once you get the feel of things. If you need help with ideas on how to sell send me a message. But don't send a message unless you are serious and further along in the idea than just thinking about it.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
Better late than never -- I wish my Dad had your mindset. He's too comfortable working as an employee over the years, he's 62 this year.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...