The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Motivate SEO OR SMO Team Members?

Anything related to matters of the mind

qvantage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Nov 22, 2013
Hello Guys, I have huge SEO or SMO team members with skillful team leaders. I am owner of "Q-vanatge: Software Development" US company . Some of our client projects are not getting good ranking on these days that's why all Search Engine Optimization team members gets upset and take tensions regarding those projects.

Can you tell me how can I motivate my SEO team members and any book you want to suggest me? I don't want, they all took any tension about their own projects and give good work without any frustration.

I would not like to spoil my company environment so please guys give me some ways!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Take your crappy spam links and go away.

No surprise your clients dont get results.

Seems like you are a prime example for all the black sheep in the SEO industry.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
@qvantage I've removed your links in this thread and another. Please do not post links. See rules regarding "No Self Promotion". This forum is way more valuable than a place to post backlinks. Provide real value to others on a consistent basis without expectation of anything in return and people will seek you out.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/pages/about/

u7J2KbD.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Some of our client projects are not getting good ranking on these days

Perhaps because you are using an outdated strategy of posting worthless comments on a forum embedded with worthless backlinks? How about creating GOOD content that is SEO friendly?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hello Guys, I have huge SEO or SMO team members with skillful team leaders. I am owner of "Q-vanatge: Software Development" US company . Some of our client projects are not getting good ranking on these days that's why all Search Engine Optimization team members gets upset and take tensions regarding those projects.

Can you tell me how can I motivate my SEO team members and any book you want to suggest me? I don't want, they all took any tension about their own projects and give good work without any frustration.

I would not like to spoil my company environment so please guys give me some ways!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
Your team is unmotivated because your SEO efforts aren't working? Do a better job for your clients.

qvantage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Nov 22, 2013
Take your crappy spam links and go away.

No surprise your clients dont get results.

Seems like you are a prime example for all the black sheep in the SEO industry.

I am really sorry john to post this question and links. From now onwards iw ill not post any link and this type of my personal issues.

qvantage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Nov 22, 2013

mimedia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jun 25, 2013
Sorry. but my team members are doing good work for clients and i have no doubts on their efforts.

If your team members are stressed because clients aren't getting results, how can they be doing good work for clients?

Effort =\= good work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.