The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get a Girl in 10 seconds

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
my instincts told me very early my ex wasn't trustworthy but I chose to ignore them and have faith in her. It was an excellent lesson in believing and listening to myself, and trusting my instincts. Shame it took me so long to learn the lesson!

My instincts were/are not about trust, but about the fact that this isn't the one and I can't commit to such a relationship anymore... Maybe I should finally listen to them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xyros

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 28, 2012
This one is seriously THE BEST: [video=youtube;h9QS28m1j9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QS28m1j9w[/video]

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
This one is seriously THE BEST: [video=youtube;h9QS28m1j9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QS28m1j9w[/video]

athCPKZ.png

LOL at the video related to it

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Have you ever tried it? No? Then what are you talking about. This relates to business too. So many people put things down on their own "theory", then the people who move forward work off facts. If you go try it on 10 eligible candidates and it doesn't work a single time, then you would know whether it works for you....

Oh, I didn't mean that it would fail 100% of the time. I'm sure it could work. Hell, it worked in this video and you guys are saying that you've tried it and it's worked.

I'm not about to try it, of course. I'm just providing my own interpretation of it and I'm not making a recommendation for or against any certain technique. Again, I don't know how to get girls. I've never asked out a girl in my life.

You're not sounding like an a**hole, I get what you're saying and I agree.

Also, I wrote a blog post about this thread. Link: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/blogs/the-j/611-girlfriend.html

Last edited by a moderator:

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Yeah, I read your thread about it. That really sucks. I hope it doesn't come to this. But even it it doesn't there are so many other things that piss me off. Will need some time to think about it, a lot of change happening in my life right now and really can't use another big one now..

But what you said is shockingly resembling. I didn't say a word when she was partying with her girlfriends and I didn't want to come because I was working or tight on money, etc. I'm sure she hasn't cheated, but the fact that she's lying about talking to other guys creates enough of a trust issue for me.

Ughhh :( I feel for you. I know you have trust and faith that she's better than her actions are telling you... but trust the lies in that trust yourself she's lying to you! If she'll lie to you about one thing, and another, and bigger and bigger things, she's lying to you about a lot and you're not that important to her. I hope you make a good choice about it! I was getting drained of my energy, vitality, and happiness. Now I'm single living downtown in one of the richest cities, have many more close friends, many more crazy enjoyable nights, and most importantly much much much more focus on my startup. :D

Bearcorp said:
Your ex and my ex wife seem to have been cut from the same cloth, I could cut and paste your story and use it as my own!

I too hesitated in ending the relationship through fear of the unknown, my instincts told me very early my ex wasn't trustworthy but I chose to ignore them and have faith in her. It was an excellent lesson in believing and listening to myself, and trusting my instincts. Shame it took me so long to learn the lesson!

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said "I want one to prove me wrong." I want to find one that I look at and go wow, she was cut from an entirely different cloth. These cloths were black, but this one is pure white?! I'm sorry for your struggles!

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
I got cheated on aswell, twice..lied straight to my face, then came out with it after I noticed what's going on, but it's still hard for me to break contact 100%. I told her, i'd forgive her as an individual, but I do not want to be together with her any longer as I'm simply can not forget what happened. The things I struggle the most with are: 1. Understanding why she threw everything away 2. Thinking about how it could have been, had she not done the things she did. 3. Trusting her. She's really supportive of everything I do, but on the other hand I feel like I should finally end it.

@OP: Used it many times before, works most of the times, very efficient.

danoodle

Freedom Seeker
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 1, 2011
Kansas, toto
All I can add to this discussion at this point is that women are a F*cking pain in the a$$ and today I'm, for the first time, seriously thinking about leaving my girlfriend after nearly 4 years.

:pullhair:

Too Good to Leave, too bad to stay (non-affiliate link) is an amazing book that can help you determine if you should leave or stay in your current relationship. I highly recommend it and have used it myself in determining if I should stay or leave.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I got cheated on aswell, twice..lied straight to my face, then came out with it after I noticed what's going on, but it's still hard for me to break contact 100%. I told her, i'd forgive her as an individual, but I do not want to be together with her any longer as I'm simply can not forget what happened. The things I struggle the most with are: 1. Understanding why she threw everything away 2. Thinking about how it could have been, had she not done the things she did. 3. Trusting her. She's really supportive of everything I do, but on the other hand I feel like I should finally end it.

@OP: Used it many times before, works most of the times, very efficient.

I think you did the right thing.

I've noticed that young girls (and guys, we're not F*cking exempt, in fact, we cheat more) cheat because they can't really understand the implications of their actions. The brain isn't fully developed until 25, which is why I say some downright outrageous shit on the forums and why dknise is probably the most stubborn mofo on this forum (yes, more stubborn than you, Kak).

I kinda wanna know what the 40-somethings think of this thread. They're probably laughing at it till the cows come home

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I kinda wanna know what the 40-somethings think of this thread. They're probably laughing at it till the cows come home

Not exactly 40 something but....

There is all sorts of ridiculousness in this thread, then reading through, it seems like there is an age trend on this thread to. My advice, drop all your preconceived notions and prior convictions, the sooner the better and more happy you will be.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

Why not? It's just a number and doesn't mean anything.

Perhaps it turns into a convo or maybe the guy never calls. Either way she didn't squander the opportunity of leaving that open as a possibility.

Hahaha. That's great. Truly Fastlane. Gonna try this one day.

Nope.

Someday will never come. It is the same reason people are taught to set goals today and in the present.

Why not try it today?

I don't think asking a girl 'Do you think I'm attractive' would work unless you actually WERE really attractive or if the girl really was starved for male attention, which it seems like she was here.

You are missing the whole point of the approach.

He could have said literally ANYTHING and she would have been attracted to him...why?

Easy, he is being playful and clearly not taking himself seriously. On top of that he is showing confidence.

The girl now knows he is a) confident b)playful c) funny.

Communication is 7% words for a reason. This video is a perfect example.

And.. you're from a different country. Things are a bit different country to country

Disagree. Attraction is attraction period.

Study attraction and work on it and you will see that it works worldwide.

haha that works sometimes

Every girl is different.

The approach and what he did has nothing to do with "if that worked or not".

It was his subcommunication that got in a positive reaction. His words literally didn't matter.

As a guy who's asked for a lot of girls numbers, and has gone on a lot of dates, and had relationships with a lot of women, I can tell you that the quality of the girl literally has nothing to do with how likely she is to give out her number.

Spot on.

I wish someone could beat that mindset out of me in all honesty.

You can do it yourself. It will come, just be patient.

I'm sorry, but I never would have dated a guy who came up to me with this approach. Lol...

I think a lot of girls would think that this guy is too stuck on himself... lol

Perhaps, but then again you weren't there in the interaction and could not fully see his facial expressions.

It was a very playful tone and the sub-communication consisted of pure humor.

I constantly push the limit with the words I say because I know that they mean almost nothing compared to the other factors.

This allows me to constantly break my reality and see new opportunities while growing and maturing.

I am the EXACT same way actually. I think it comes from a long history of getting cheated on, as well as watching every other guy in my entire life get cheated on; .

Just as in business, if someone is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results, everyone knows it won't lead to the desired outcome.

As a forum that prides itself on personal responsibility and open discussion,

the question that has always made new perspectives come to light is " What have I done to make somebody want to cheat one me?"

"What things were in place that I did/didn't do that made someone cheat on me"
"Where can I gain a better understanding of male/female psychology, polarity and masculinity/feminity?"

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Here's what you don't understand about women: they find that mindset ^^above^^ a complete turn off. All I hear is wha, wha, wha, poor me,

100% Accurate.

Great post.

Roflocopter, I'm just going to ignore your post because it's obvious where you're coming from. I'm so glad to hear you're "the one exception," just like every other one.

Why ignore another perspective? Red is just giving her experience.

Do you think there is a reason why divorce rates are so high? Do you think there is a reason why people "cheat" on each other basically in every single relationship out there?

Of course there is a reason.

Think about it this way, if you have 1 girlfriend/boyfriend your whole life, you WILL get curious.

Not only that but you just don't know what you want. If you have been with one partner you are not sure what else is out there and if it's a better fit or not.

If then you meet someone that wow's you, you are susceptible to cheating.

Also, a lot of relationships get stale and boring. If you are "staying in" and watching a movie every sat,sun, then after a while the human body will naturally want some new experiences.

I stick with my mindset.

I've dated a lot of women, especially at my age, and the only thing I noticed was how easy they cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with me.

Yeah but you are 18. That is the time you should be meeting new people and finding out about yourself.

Exactly! I still go out with women... I still want to find "the one."

This is based on the belief that there is going to be 1 special girl that you meet and she will be perfect.

In reality if you meet a lot of women, you will start to find the ones you are really compatible with.

There won't be just 1.

Then other factors play into if you marry any of them, want to have kids, where you want to live and overall life priorities.

Interesting that you willingly offer yourself as the other man. No wonder you harbor such a mindset about women! Surround yourself with trash, trash is all you'll get. Lie with dogs and you get fleas, and so on.

Cool quote from Wall Street, but it isn't fair to call someone who has cheated trash.

Too many factors come into play and 50% of the states has cheated at one time or another.

That's life, only those that really work on themselves and choose equally awesome partners create those immense bonds. (Even with this, it's human nature to still have urges - whether you put yourself in a position to do so is a personal choice)

at 1 point being so cocky and full of my self, that you could not tell me that Brad Pitt had ANYTHING on me! Hahah... that sort of self confidence makes life soooo easy.

Hope you still have this. Sounds like you were having a blast.

All I can add to this discussion at this point is that women are a F*cking pain in the a$$ and today I'm, for the first time, seriously thinking about leaving my girlfriend after nearly 4 years.

:pullhair:

Granted you are a bit frustarted, but saying women are a pain in the a$$ isn't fair.

With a long relationship and at your age, it is very important that the relationship is still very fun and that you are constantly showing drive within your life (through all means)

Complacency kills not only relationships, but extraordinary lives.

Found out today that she's lying to me and pisses me off in general in the last weeks with her behaviour.

This is due to a lack of communication and fulfilling each others needs.

Find out what is the cause and you can prevent it from happening again.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
There is all sorts of ridiculousness in this thread, then reading through, it seems like there is an age trend on this thread to. My advice, drop all your preconceived notions and prior convictions, the sooner the better and more happy you will be.

Exactly.

I too hesitated in ending the relationship through fear of the unknown

Abundance vs. Scarcity

Abundance > Scarcity

Gain abundance and you will have no more such problems.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Just as in business, if someone is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results, everyone knows it won't lead to the desired outcome.

As a forum that prides itself on personal responsibility and open discussion,

the question that has always made new perspectives come to light is " What have I done to make somebody want to cheat one me?"

"What things were in place that I did/didn't do that made someone cheat on me"
"Where can I gain a better understanding of male/female psychology, polarity and masculinity/feminity?"

In the thread I made about it, I continually went the self-responsibility route as well. As an entrepreneur, you have to.

This response came from a friend on FB about why women cheat... and it's the most insightful look into it that I've ever had.

FBUser said:
Since I don't believe in love, I usually divert to ethology and power dynamics. In my opinion, there are 3 main personality roles: Alpha (dominant, independent), beta (submissive, pursuant), and omega (passively pursuant/easily discouraged). I think we have pervasive ones, but we can take different roles depending upon who we're interacting with, and that being with someone who pushes us outside of our desired role causes problems. I think when we make comments like "girls are attracted to assholes" we really mean that girls want to be made beta by an alpha, which is common in insecure women who desire direction, care or to feel small--which, as you know, every woman wants (physiologically, at least). And, of course, we all want what we cannot have--ergo the rush of the chase, or "puppy love". I think a common situation is a relationship which starts with the dramatic emotions that come with newness and pursuing, in which a power struggle is very evident to the self but often hidden from the other. When a couple has been together for a long time, transparency dissolves this and the pervasive ethological roles emerge. Many women will become disenchanted by a man who she had initially considered an alpha but gives her so much attention that, in her mind, becomes beta. He sees her withdrawing and subsequently gives more attention, driving her further into an alpha role she didn't want and seeking other chases in which to be beta--manifesting in cheating. Of course, the entire scenario can occur with genders vice versa depending upon whose alpha whims are stronger.

Looking at all the scenarios of myself and other guys, we were all alphas with a beta or omega. Mine were easily discouraged... so they would push on the omega portion. The difference between us guys and girls, is that when problems arose, us guys would get closer to the problem (get deeper into the relationship) as the girls would pull away and look for other alphas as a solution. In addition to that, once you take on a long term relationship, the dynamic begins to change. As an "alpha" guy, I feel alpha when I provide. My ex wanted to go whale watching... as the alpha that I am, I provided. Looking at it from the opposite perspective though, and taking into account that some of the most loyal women in relationships I know are to complete losers in life with no cash, women don't see that as being alpha. When a guy gives into her wants and desires, in her eyes he becomes beta to her and she is alpha because she feels in control, something that as a beta she never wanted.

The problem that all of us guys had in common in this situation was we are all successful, we have lots of money, we all are providers, and we all wanted a 21st century co-dominant relationship... but we had chosen beta's and omega's, not a cross between alpha and beta. By being the good boyfriends we were... we actually pushed our girlfriends away and into the arms of other men who didn't give into their needs.

Interesting piece of psychology there.

infinitus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 22, 2012
Perth Western Australia
the best stuff ive seen on picking up girls is chris from good looking loser....the vids are crazy, just go in, chit chat, hold her hand and in his words "Screen out the girls that are D.T.F" lol!

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I've met the Truth. He's 7 feet tall and shoots lightning bolts ffrom his a$$. Lol.

Boris, I've learned a lot in the last couple of weeks now that my mind is back on track and my confidence is back. When your trying to pick up a girl, its all about confidence. I went into this weekend with all the confidence in the world and came out of it with a bunch of numbers. And not from ok looking girls. Hot ones. Its all about my approach. I went in believing I would get them, and probably could have uses any line I wanted. Everything I said worked. Girls sense confidence.

I was so confident, that in the last bar I went to, I was just chilling, enjoying the night, when the smoking hot shot girl approached me. She stood near ne and talked to me all night. Good times.

I also pulled of an awesome maneuver that you wpuld be proud. A chick that my friends, and the waiter, said wpuld be impossible. Its a long story for another night. Lets just say I got her number, shocked everyone, and have been texting back and forth with her all day today.

Its amazing what confidence and balls can do. And a sense of humor.

HD_edacity

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 12, 2013
Toronto
My biggest problem is approach anxiety, i feel like if i could just go and talk to the girl (even if i get rejected) it would be an accomplishment. From what I've seen on forums people who start picking up girls greatly improve their outlook on life, which could only positively effect someone trying to make it in the fastlane. :)

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Its definitely a confidence booster. Its basically the same as public speaking, or anything for that matter, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Just ho out and do it, even if you suck at it for now. You'll get better and better, and soon dnough you'll have all the confidence in the world.

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
Congrats on meeting your wife like this!

I don't mean to disrespect you in ANY way whatsoever, just speaking my mind freely. But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

Again, your situation may be different, don't see this as a personal attack.

Wait. What? So, you won't marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance? Why not? What does it say, according to you, about the woman? I think you are a bit too much glued to the hollywood version of relationships and sex.

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012
Chris from Goodlookingloser.com is awesome but so is Boytoystory.com too :D

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
ahahah, YES!

This is what I am talking about, Sal hitting up Joisey ;)

Good on ya man, glad you are back into your groove. Now I might actually pick-up my phone when you get into Toronto...

P.s. I get the 7 foot part... but the lightning bolts you got all wrong... they come from the mouth through my wonderful 1 line zingers :coolgleamA: .... they work 100% of the time, 50% of the time.

I've met the Truth. He's 7 feet tall and shoots lightning bolts ffrom his a$$. Lol.

Boris, I've learned a lot in the last couple of weeks now that my mind is back on track and my confidence is back. When your trying to pick up a girl, its all about confidence. I went into this weekend with all the confidence in the world and came out of it with a bunch of numbers. And not from ok looking girls. Hot ones. Its all about my approach. I went in believing I would get them, and probably could have uses any line I wanted. Everything I said worked. Girls sense confidence.

I was so confident, that in the last bar I went to, I was just chilling, enjoying the night, when the smoking hot shot girl approached me. She stood near ne and talked to me all night. Good times.

I also pulled of an awesome maneuver that you wpuld be proud. A chick that my friends, and the waiter, said wpuld be impossible. Its a long story for another night. Lets just say I got her number, shocked everyone, and have been texting back and forth with her all day today.

Its definitely a confidence booster. Its basically the same as public speaking, or anything for that matter, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Just ho out and do it, even if you suck at it for now. You'll get better and better, and soon dnough you'll have all the confidence in the world.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
ahahah, YES!

This is what I am talking about, Sal hitting up Joisey

Good on ya man, glad you are back into your groove. Now I might actually pick-up my phone when you get into Toronto...

Hahahaha And it was half Joisey and half New Yawk.

P.s. I get the 7 foot part... but the lightning bolts you got all wrong... they come from the mouth through my wonderful 1 line zingers .... they work 100% of the time, 50% of the time.

That's a great ratio! lol

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

This is pretty much it, it rolls into your overall charisma. You can tell not only when approaching women but even around normal people and friends.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
You cab also say your a shark week blogger. That usually works well.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
You cab also say your a shark week blogger. That usually works well.

Someone mentioned that when someone asked why all these people were falling for it. Well we are entrepreneurs so we are natural sales guys, mix alcohol, a pinch of arrogance, and a lot of confidence and they are sold on anything. Next year we will take it up a notch on the story.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
Wait. What? So, you won't marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance? Why not? What does it say, according to you, about the woman? I think you are a bit too much glued to the hollywood version of relationships and sex.

No, I would not. I still am naive enough to believe the romantic story of how each person on earth has a soulmate wandering around. Considering that she gave her number to me at first glance, she has probably given it to dozens of others to, and I don't want my soulmate to resort to a numbers game.

I'm talking about ideas here, not reality. Of course I have asked a girl for her number, and I have given mine to girls, I'm simply saying in an idealistic world... :

There would still be such a thing as asking permission to a girls father to take her out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.