The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get a Girl in 10 seconds

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Weird thread from me huh.

If more guys did this, then you'll get more dates. Go the fastlane approach. Don't be afraid of rejection! I see so many guys who are just terribly afraid, and they keep losing potential girlfriends, especially on this forum.

[video=youtube;ABgL2LcoBTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Wow, I can't believe how you guys turned this funny video into a serious discussion and are now comparing women to customers (wtf? seriously?).

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Found out today that she's lying to me

I was so hesitant to leave my first long term relationship that I let her lie to me constantly and even took her back when she cheated on me twice (the third time did it for me).

What I found out by leaving her was that I should have left her LONG before I did. I was just afraid of the unknown. Could I get another girl? Would I feel the same? How will my life change? What if we she changes? Etc... They were just excuses to avoid change.

There are girls (and guys) out there who don't lie, don't cheat, and aren't pains in the a$$. Don't settle for one who is - there are far too many "good ones" out there to settle for a pain in your a$$.

danoodle

Freedom Seeker
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 1, 2011
Kansas, toto
"Do you think I'm attractive?"

Umm yeah, this would never work for me. I have to rely on my other features like my giant, enormous, massive, well-endowed......sense of humor ;)

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
There is all sorts of ridiculousness in this thread, then reading through, it seems like there is an age trend on this thread to. My advice, drop all your preconceived notions and prior convictions, the sooner the better and more happy you will be.

Alchemy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Oct 20, 2012
Oh yea! + speed because this is the only way to pick up ladies. Its how I met my wife. True fastlane. If you see something you want,go out and get it. Whats the worst shes gonna say. No? No one ever died from hearing a 'no'. :)

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Let's say you were training a new salesforce. Would you hire one of your customers with no experience in sales to train your sales force, or an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of selling to that demographic.

Also, I don't know why the assumption is that they're single. At least one poster found his wife this way, and I know I have been in long term relationship for quite a while

I guess this is my fault for engaging commentary on a thread like this in the first place. One thing I have learned in life is not to attempt to correct things that people have surmised from reading your writing (even though you typed nothing of the sort) because it's fruitless & never-ending.

What's the whole theme of this whole goddamned forum? Provide value, the rest will follow. This does not end with the economics of the business world. Lame tactics & trickery (or a shotgun blast approach) will only get you so far. To provide value to attract what you seek is the key. I'm guessing a more fruitful thread would be: what do women actually value? (since we're going with 'how to pick up a woman' here) -since women are apparently the target demographic or 'customer' in the cross-hairs.

You can break it down further from there: What type of woman do I want and what would she value in a partner & therefore be attracted to? You can sit around and guess (which is what this thread is doing, for the most part) or you can actually go find out.

The businesses that guess what their customers want (as opposed to asking or watching behavior or listening to feedback) don't fare so well. The businesses that out-perform their customers expectations or show their customers what they didn't even know they wanted yet -those businesses do exceptionally well.

All I'm saying is, why deviate from the Fastlane Mindset when you deviate from a discussion on business? These models work because they understand basic principles of human nature. Human nature does not end at the doorsteps of a business model.

Last edited:

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I completely understand what you're going through.

My ex cheated on me and kept that a secret till I found out the hard proof on her computer. She continued to lie about it. I broke up with her for a good two months till she came crawling back begging for another chance. I gave it to her...

She lied about not having a facebook, she just had me blocked.
She lied about going to college parties, and said she was just with her sisters.
She lied about why she wasn't bringing me around her family. I spent 5 days out of the week eating dinners with her fam, after she cheated, I didn't see them once. When I finally ran into her mom at the grocery store, she thought we had never gotten back together.
She constantly lied about guys she was talking to, or claiming they were "just friends." While she was trying to get me back, there was a guy from one of her classes I didn't trust her with. After we broke up, I found out from HIM that he broke it off with her when he found out she was still seeing me. Apparently she played both of us.

Just some food for thought... If a lot of this sounds like the same worries you're having, she's probably the same type of girl. Most of them are. :(

Your ex and my ex wife seem to have been cut from the same cloth, I could cut and paste your story and use it as my own!

I too hesitated in ending the relationship through fear of the unknown, my instincts told me very early my ex wasn't trustworthy but I chose to ignore them and have faith in her. It was an excellent lesson in believing and listening to myself, and trusting my instincts. Shame it took me so long to learn the lesson!

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I find it amusing that this entire thread has only had one woman chime in (that I can tell, Mayana, above). It's all men (many, apparently single), hanging out, telling each other what women really truly want & respond to. I find this hilarious.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
I wish someone could beat that mindset out of me in all honesty.

I am the EXACT same way actually. I think it comes from a long history of getting cheated on, as well as watching every other guy in my entire life get cheated on; brother, best friends, close friends, acquaintances. It makes me extremely weary to ever get into a relationship with a girl. All I really want in life, is for one girl to come along and completely prove me wrong and make me look like a complete a**hole. Until then... I'm completely set on my ways.

Edit: For those of you who remember a couple months back... I am a free man now! Haha best decision I've ever made for my personal happiness and energy. I go on about 2 dates a week and only once have I wanted to go out with them again, in which case I left her at the nightclub we went to and she had to cab home hahahha.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
All I really want in life, is for one girl to come along and completely prove me wrong and make me look like a complete a**hole.

Here's what you don't understand about women: they find that mindset ^^above^^ a complete turn off. All I hear is wha, wha, wha, poor me, I've been hurt & now I'm going to carry a grudge against every single woman I meet until one (stupid enough) comes along and proves she's not that way. You are demanding that people cater to you & your hurts before you even attempt to show that you're worth it (that you have value). And that's not the way the world works.

I'm not trying to bash you, dknise, I'm just trying to give it to you straight so you can improve your process to get what you want. I've been cheated on. It sucks. Nowadays it's even worse because it can impact your physical health if a cheater you trust does something stupid with a stranger. I get it. It F*cking blows.

But you're, again, missing the point. People gravitate towards things they value. Women don't value a potential partner who expects them to overcome a previous partner's transgressions. No thanks. It's not attractive.

ps: for the record, I'm a woman. Most people seem to think I'm a dude on forums.

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
I got cheated on aswell, twice..lied straight to my face, then came out with it after I noticed what's going on, but it's still hard for me to break contact 100%. I told her, i'd forgive her as an individual, but I do not want to be together with her any longer as I'm simply can not forget what happened. The things I struggle the most with are: 1. Understanding why she threw everything away 2. Thinking about how it could have been, had she not done the things she did. 3. Trusting her. She's really supportive of everything I do, but on the other hand I feel like I should finally end it.

@OP: Used it many times before, works most of the times, very efficient.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I got cheated on aswell, twice..lied straight to my face, then came out with it after I noticed what's going on, but it's still hard for me to break contact 100%. I told her, i'd forgive her as an individual, but I do not want to be together with her any longer as I'm simply can not forget what happened. The things I struggle the most with are: 1. Understanding why she threw everything away 2. Thinking about how it could have been, had she not done the things she did. 3. Trusting her. She's really supportive of everything I do, but on the other hand I feel like I should finally end it.

@OP: Used it many times before, works most of the times, very efficient.

I think you did the right thing.

I've noticed that young girls (and guys, we're not F*cking exempt, in fact, we cheat more) cheat because they can't really understand the implications of their actions. The brain isn't fully developed until 25, which is why I say some downright outrageous shit on the forums and why dknise is probably the most stubborn mofo on this forum (yes, more stubborn than you, Kak).

I kinda wanna know what the 40-somethings think of this thread. They're probably laughing at it till the cows come home

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
Congrats on meeting your wife like this!

I don't mean to disrespect you in ANY way whatsoever, just speaking my mind freely. But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

Again, your situation may be different, don't see this as a personal attack.

Wait. What? So, you won't marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance? Why not? What does it say, according to you, about the woman? I think you are a bit too much glued to the hollywood version of relationships and sex.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
Oh yea! + speed because this is the only way to pick up ladies. Its how I met my wife. True fastlane. If you see something you want,go out and get it. Whats the worst shes gonna say. No? No one ever died from hearing a 'no'. :)

I don't mean to disrespect you in ANY way whatsoever, just speaking my mind freely. But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
And.. you're from a different country. Things are a bit different country to country as well as with age comes experience. You and I are both 18.
I do something like this though, why not just cut through the bullshit. A woman will decided to sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of meeting you.

Nah; we have pick up! I usually take her hand, spin her around, lean in for the kiss, barely touch her lips & simply walk away. Mesmerizes her every single time!

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
I stick with my mindset.

I've dated a lot of women, especially at my age, and the only thing I noticed was how easy they cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with me. Though it's fun, and I'm as much in fault as they are, I will not marry a woman who gives her phone number to the first guy that asks. Call me oldschool, but I'd much rather meet the type of girl who you can't speak to unless you go through her father first.

@Red; I think you're mistaken. Dknise does not hold a grudge towards women, neither do I. We're simply reserved. And as we're comparing women to business in this thread (LOL). Let me sum it up for you.

Women are like the market;

there is supply, and there is demand.

Now, if a woman supplies her a$$ to too many men, the demand (and especially mine) will plummet causing a global crisis.

Don't tell me I don't understand women. I don't need to, women understand women and they hate eachother.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I don't think asking a girl 'Do you think I'm attractive' would work unless you actually WERE really attractive or if the girl really was starved for male attention, which it seems like she was here.

Most of the time, girls would simply play games.

Granted, I don't know what 'works' or not, nor do I pretend to...

Have you ever tried it? No? Then what are you talking about. This relates to business too. So many people put things down on their own "theory", then the people who move forward work off facts. If you go try it on 10 eligible candidates and it doesn't work a single time, then you would know whether it works for you....

know what i mean? I'm not trying to sound like an a**hole or anything, just thought i'd point that out. IE Don't knock it til you try it.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
You may be living in a disneyland fantasy world.

My life does resemble Disneyland a lot; thank you!

I'm back to work now. Some people in this thread can't cope with difference in opinions apparently. Especially when it concerns their love life. Smells like insecurity!

Kudos people, enjoy your day!

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Yeah, I read your thread about it. That really sucks. I hope it doesn't come to this. But even it it doesn't there are so many other things that piss me off. Will need some time to think about it, a lot of change happening in my life right now and really can't use another big one now..

But what you said is shockingly resembling. I didn't say a word when she was partying with her girlfriends and I didn't want to come because I was working or tight on money, etc. I'm sure she hasn't cheated, but the fact that she's lying about talking to other guys creates enough of a trust issue for me.

Ughhh :( I feel for you. I know you have trust and faith that she's better than her actions are telling you... but trust the lies in that trust yourself she's lying to you! If she'll lie to you about one thing, and another, and bigger and bigger things, she's lying to you about a lot and you're not that important to her. I hope you make a good choice about it! I was getting drained of my energy, vitality, and happiness. Now I'm single living downtown in one of the richest cities, have many more close friends, many more crazy enjoyable nights, and most importantly much much much more focus on my startup. :D

Bearcorp said:
Your ex and my ex wife seem to have been cut from the same cloth, I could cut and paste your story and use it as my own!

I too hesitated in ending the relationship through fear of the unknown, my instincts told me very early my ex wasn't trustworthy but I chose to ignore them and have faith in her. It was an excellent lesson in believing and listening to myself, and trusting my instincts. Shame it took me so long to learn the lesson!

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said "I want one to prove me wrong." I want to find one that I look at and go wow, she was cut from an entirely different cloth. These cloths were black, but this one is pure white?! I'm sorry for your struggles!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
You cab also say your a shark week blogger. That usually works well.

Someone mentioned that when someone asked why all these people were falling for it. Well we are entrepreneurs so we are natural sales guys, mix alcohol, a pinch of arrogance, and a lot of confidence and they are sold on anything. Next year we will take it up a notch on the story.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

You wouldn't marry anyone. You're 18. I wouldn't expect you to.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas

And.. you're from a different country. Things are a bit different country to country as well as with age comes experience. You and I are both 18.
I do something like this though, why not just cut through the bullshit. A woman will decided to sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of meeting you.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Nah; we have pick up! I usually take her hand, spin her around, lean in for the kiss, barely touch her lips & simply walk away. Mesmerizes her every single time!

haha that works sometimes

Every girl is different.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.