The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free E-Book: Profitable E-Commerce

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I posted this over in the speedway, but I figured I'd post here for all of the members.

The book is about discovering and researching profitable e-commerce niches. I've downloaded and read through this book. It can be easily read in about an hour, and can serve as a really useful reference. It's helpful to have some basic SEO knowledge, but it's written in a way that everyone can understand.

Normally, you have to sign up for E-CommerceFuel's newsletters, but I figured I'd post it here.

Thanks - here's the link as requested by the Author:
http://www.ecommercefuel.com/profitable-ecommerce-ebook/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

ecommercefuel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2012
Normally, you have to sign up for E-CommerceFuel's newsletters, but I figured I'd post it here.

Andrew from eCommerceFuel here, the original author of the eBook you hard linked to. While I appreciate you sharing the eBook, I will have to ask you to take down the direct link to the PDF file. The eBook is free, but I do ask for an email in return so I can help build my subscriber base. That's the primary reason I spent so much time on this eBook.

If you think it's a quality resource, please post a link to the download page, here:

How to Create an Online Store That's Successful | eCommerceFuel

Thank you.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Fixed, and changed. Thanks Andrew.

coffeerefill

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 8, 2011
ecommercefuel,

Read your AMA on Reddit yesterday. Thanks for answering so many questions and being so helpful to folks who wanted to talk with you.
Haven't read your ebook yet, but I signed up and have it, so thank you.

ecommercefuel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2012
Read your AMA on Reddit yesterday. Thanks for answering so many questions and being so helpful to folks who wanted to talk with you.
Haven't read your ebook yet, but I signed up and have it, so thank you.

You're very welcome! Glad the information was helpful, and thanks for following it! Hope the eBook is useful....

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Andrew from eCommerceFuel here, the original author of the eBook you hard linked to. While I appreciate you sharing the eBook, I will have to ask you to take down the direct link to the PDF file. The eBook is free, but I do ask for an email in return so I can help build my subscriber base. That's the primary reason I spent so much time on this eBook.

If you think it's a quality resource, please post a link to the download page, here:

How to Create an Online Store That's Successful | eCommerceFuel

Thank you.

Hey Andrew,

great ebook thanks for going to the effort! I have a question, I want to read it on my e-reader (kobo) how can I change the layout so it isnt side by side pages, because thats how it displays on the e-reader, which is too small to read.
hope that makes sense, im new to the e-reader world and not real good with its functions yet!

cheers,

Shaun

ecommercefuel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2012
Hey Andrew,

great ebook thanks for going to the effort! I have a question, I want to read it on my e-reader (kobo) how can I change the layout so it isnt side by side pages, because thats how it displays on the e-reader, which is too small to read.
hope that makes sense, im new to the e-reader world and not real good with its functions yet!

cheers,

Shaun

Shaun - Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is possible on an e-reader unless you're using an iPad. Sorry!

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Shaun - Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is possible on an e-reader unless you're using an iPad. Sorry!

No problems at all, once again thanks for the great book!

XavierYZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 23, 2012
Somewhere in Ontario
Andrew is offering a course on a how to start your eCommerce site, After so much time analyzing, and reading all the discussions here on the topic , I am ready to jump in. however I was thinking about purchasing his course as he has put together a blue print on his steps he took.

its 99 dollars, does anyone have any thoughts on this? should I just work on putting all the pieces together myself and launch my site or take his course.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
STOP posting that CRAP Xavier!

Or at least tell the truth that to get any of the free ones you have to send a tweet. Then you think you are all set and click to download but are then required to register for their site.

Xavier you REALLY should tell people this when you post a link like that.

XavierYZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 23, 2012
Somewhere in Ontario
Wow I am not sure what I have done to set you off, in any case sorry I offended you,

I read the ebook by Andrew and found his blog informative, found that site by visiting Ecommercefuel.com, and was interested in learning more from someone that appears to be an expert in this field

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

chehoebunj

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 17, 2012
Hey Patrick,

The original link was free, it was subbed out when the guy who wrote it asked not to link directly to the ebook, he uses it as lead gen.

I will have to ask you to take down the direct link to the PDF file. The eBook is free, but I do ask for an email in return so I can help build my subscriber base.

It is worth checking out the AMA as coffeerefill suggested, there's a lot of great tips in it. here is the link: I make over $1 million / year in revenue with my eCommerce drop shipping business (proof included). AMA. : Entrepreneur

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Patrick wasn't talking about the OP. He was talking about the link that Xavier posted about startupplays which has now been removed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.