The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlaner gives a ride in his Lambo...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Fastlaner gives a ride to an underpriviledged girl in his Lambo.

This is Allen who is also a member here under REGOAPPS ...

Check out the reactions to the car! Reminds me why I sold my Murci. The feeling of fame is cool for a while but it gets old quick.

Notice the Sidewalking trolls commenting on the vid.

[video=youtube;l8hAhUV7gBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l8hAhUV7gBQ[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Wow, I had no idea you would get harassed that bad just from driving around in a nice car. That would drive me batty.

The comments on the video are classic youtube – where all the worlds idiots gather

Nice work Allen, that hard work paid off, kudos for sharing such a beautiful car with others!

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
That was a pretty cool thing of him to do!

Almost brought a tear to my eye. Guess I'm a sucker for brightening someone's day.

Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Great video. I read in the comments he actually drives with the GoPro's attached for security reasons. Makes sense.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
That? With peace-of-mind?

Oh hell yeah! I will continue to do right and merge onto the Fastlane.

I call these, the rewards of Righteousness. When you get it the right way -- it sticks around. No looking over your shoulder. ;-)

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Probably never would have driven that to a high school or middle school with that many idiots around...didn't that kid in beginning actually touch the car or he miss? Nice gesture though!

ColtonJD91

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Really nice man! Something tells me the best part of "making" it is giving back to someone like that girl. Who never really had a chance to experience the bright spots of being a kid (When everything is supposed to be awesome!). Good for you man. And it does seem a little annoying dealing with those punks, however, that is not going to deter me from buying a Lambo when I find my way to success.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
And when he brought my car back I was a little pissed about the fingerprints all over it. Not cool

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012
What an inspirational video :eusa_clap:

FiveOone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Let up the suicide doors, this is my life homie you decide yours - K West

The attention the car gets is incredible! Cant figure out if thats a perk or downside.
What an awesome thing to do for someone though, no doubt the girl will remember this forever.
Props Allen.

awkwardgenius

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 28, 2012
Southern California
Yeesh...I feel weird with the looks I get in my last-gen E500. I don't know if I could handle the level of attention a Lambo generates.

Good on ya, Allen. :)

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I know these types of cars get a lot of attention.....but that is A LOT of attention. Not sure that's something I'd like...

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
That's a lot of attention... wonder how long it takes until that starts to feel old.

Also @MJ, what are you driving since you sold your Murcielago?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
wonder how long it takes until that starts to feel old.

About 1 year for me. After that, I stopped driving it on Friday or Saturday night. Rarely valet parked in a crowded mall. Never took it anywhere where a crowd might congregate. In the first year, it was cool -- after that, I had it.

Also @MJ, what are you driving since you sold your Murcielago?

A Toyota Tacoma with nearly 100,000 miles.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
About 1 year for me. After that, I stopped driving it on Friday or Saturday night. Rarely valet parked in a crowded mall. Never took it anywhere where a crowd might congregate. In the first year, it was cool -- after that, I had it.

A Toyota Tacoma with nearly 100,000 miles.

Its hilarious because I almost did the same thing. Went from a Gallardo to a Murcielago to about another dozen exotic cars before I turned 30, then my back started hurting every time I was in/out of the lambos so now I still keep one but rarely drive it. I daily an Aston and Rover and I cant tell you my appreciation for the aston line and the comfort for daily driving...

You ever try an Aston, MJ?

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Went from a Gallardo to a Murcielago to about another dozen exotic cars before I turned 30, then my back started hurting every time I was in/out of the lambos so now I still keep one but rarely drive it.

Was it the ride or getting in and out or both? Lol. The Murci, I was turned loose with, rode like a dump truck.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Was it the ride or getting in and out or both? Lol. The Murci, I was turned loose with, rode like a dump truck.

Was the ride. I am not that old where in and out is difficult yet.

I am 5,7 and 180 in shape but anything over 45 min in the Gallardo or Murci and you have to pull over and stretch. I do enjoy the attention when driving it but can agree with MJ that it can get annoying and old quick. I like the aston much better because it gets equal attention but in a very different way.

People think I am a cocky prick when I drive the lambo but people think I am successful when i drive the Aston. I am referring to people who dont know me on the street of course.

Leonard Dollars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Sep 26, 2012
Was the ride. I am not that old where in and out is difficult yet.

I am 5,7 and 180 in shape but anything over 45 min in the Gallardo or Murci and you have to pull over and stretch. I do enjoy the attention when driving it but can agree with MJ that it can get annoying and old quick. I like the aston much better because it gets equal attention but in a very different way.

People think I am a cocky prick when I drive the lambo but people think I am successful when i drive the Aston. I am referring to people who dont know me on the street of course.

What model aston? (even though they're all the same to the average person anyway :rofl: )

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
What model aston? (even though they're all the same to the average person anyway :rofl: )

2zfkfvn.jpg

Its my 3rd one...All 3 were/are daily drivers

D

DeletedUser11

The attention in the video is exaggerated. You can tell it's not the wealthiest neighborhood.

A lambo in beverly hills, london, monaco, dubai, berlin wouldn't turn as many heads unless your speeding.

When I visited beverly hills I saw 2 lambos and a parked ferrari, the only ppl who cared for them were tourists and children.

KeonTheGreat

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 25, 2012
The attention in the video is exaggerated. You can tell it's not the wealthiest neighborhood.

lol they're KIDS what do you expect? That's exactly how id react at 16 years old to a lamborghini. I noticed its in NYC, Ive only seen 1 lamborghini in NYC my entire life and ive lived here 20 years. Most wealthy people here just buy BMWs and Mercedez Benz' cant have any fun in a lambo in stop ad go traffic and stop lights every 10 ffet. Cant wait to move back to FL.

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut
Cool video, it's about what I would expect driving a car like that in those areas. Especially with the paint job or when the doors go up hehehe.

That was a nice thing for Allen to do, I'm sure it made that girls week.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.