The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chinese Metaphysics Bazi Reading

anthonylau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 5, 2013
Asia
I have practice for Chinese Metaphysics Bazi reading for sometimes already. Today, I would love to give very simple bazi reading from your birthday date for free. It will covers your basic character, essential personality traits, strengths and weakness. Besides, I will also mention how your approach towards the world and your mode of operation in terms of behavior and attitude, and your roles in the world as unique individual.

The reason I'm doing this because I feel I should contribute to the fastlane forum instead of just taking knowledge. I'm also looking for people who can partner with me, start up and grow business.

If you're interested, just give me your birthday (for example 14-March-1980, 9am) by reply this post. I will interpret your Bazi once I'm free.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

anthonylau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 5, 2013
Asia
That was a great headline haha. All that information from just knowing my birthday?

Well I'm interested, so, here's my birthday: 18-August-1993 (Time of day, I'm not sure of).

Thank you

You're xin metal. You love to seek recognition - to be honoured, respected and being seen and heard in relationship. You're intelligent and attractive. You love competition and value relationship very much. You should be mindful not to let emotions or your ego make decision for you. Practice systematic and organized thinking process.

You have strong social skills and always want to create connection with others. Friendly and outgoing. But you tend to be demanding, hasty and susceptible to peer pressure. When you're under pressure, you can be aggressive and be sensitive when threatened. You hold back necessary information or hidden agenda to gain upper hand when in competition.

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden
Thats cool - I never heard about Bazi readings before. I am a big believer in numorology and astrology.I am not sure what time of the day I was born.
My birthdate is 3. December 1984

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

anthonylau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 5, 2013
Asia
Thats cool - I never heard about Bazi readings before. I am a big believer in numorology and astrology.I am not sure what time of the day I was born.
My birthdate is 3. December 1984

You are Xin Metal too. Xin Metal represent sparkling, delicate jewelry and beautiful crafted metal. You are intelligent honest, competitive and value relationships. You should roll up your sleeves and get into work along side with your team - they will treasure chance to see you at work and to work together with you.

You're good in wealth management and creator. You're idea makers, dreamers and visionaries. You thinking always out of box and usually go against the norm. But you argumentative in the same time too, and often dismiss people idea. You are not the kind who believe "money is everything" in life and would opt for personal happiness and contentment. You tend to be artistic and unique and young-at-heart.

em1L

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 19, 2013
Sweden
You are Xin Metal too. Xin Metal represent sparkling, delicate jewelry and beautiful crafted metal. You are intelligent honest, competitive and value relationships. You should roll up your sleeves and get into work along side with your team - they will treasure chance to see you at work and to work together with you.

You're good in wealth management and creator. You're idea makers, dreamers and visionaries. You thinking always out of box and usually go against the norm. But you argumentative in the same time too, and often dismiss people idea. You are not the kind who believe "money is everything" in life and would opt for personal happiness and contentment. You tend to be artistic and unique and young-at-heart.

Thanks a bunch, you hit it spot on, it that means a lot :)

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
21 Jully 1994 :)

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
Where are the old guys? ;)

February 11 1992, 06.30 am.
Thank you for your time!

anthonylau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 5, 2013
Asia
Hi
March 23, 1993 , 7 am

You're Gui water. It refers to fine mist, soft dewdrops and rain. You are creative and sensitive to other people feeling. But you easily get distracted and overly sensitive. You should learn logical thinking - writing is avenue you can structure your thought.

You are creator, the one who come out with great plans or great ideas. You're confident, witty and verbally articulate as well as being full of energy and possess genuine sense of humor. You're known to be sentimental and idealistic at heart. But sometimes, you're unrealistic. From the chart, you're lack of analytic and wealth management skills. You should avoid to join financial/investment industry and concentrate your effort more on create/design/showing your talents/stuffs to people.

G

GuestUserX15

You're Gui water. It refers to fine mist, soft dewdrops and rain. You are creative and sensitive to other people feeling. But you easily get distracted and overly sensitive. You should learn logical thinking - writing is avenue you can structure your thought.

You are creator, the one who come out with great plans or great ideas. You're confident, witty and verbally articulate as well as being full of energy and possess genuine sense of humor. You're known to be sentimental and idealistic at heart. But sometimes, you're unrealistic. From the chart, you're lack of analytic and wealth management skills. You should avoid to join financial/investment industry and concentrate your effort more on create/design/showing your talents/stuffs to people.

Thanks!
No disrecpect but, I'm opposite of all that :p

anthonylau

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Nov 5, 2013
Asia
G

GuestUserX15

@anthonylau Well I recently dropped out of college, business admin (finance major)wasA+ student in all finance courses. Not working but im studying at home!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.